Kidnapped with consent

Previously~*
You smashed your lips against nightmares teeth in a kiss....

Now~*
You pushed your face closer, almost gagging as he gave a surprised look but kissed back. You wanted to cry, but....you liked the kiss? You didn't know anymore. You tightened your grip around his neck and he growled lowly as he placed his hands on the small of your back limply. You pulled away, and looked him in his one cyan eye. "H-how's that for p-proof?" He grinned. "Good enough." He looked at dream. "Brother, you took everything from me, and now....I take what is most important to you...the one thing that I have room in my rotten soul for...." he let go of your back with one hand and used it to tilt your chin up. You looked into his cyan eye again, mesmerized. He leaned in and kissed you again. You kissed back less hesitant this time. If you were gonna sell this then you had to make it believable. He pulled away. "Too bad she doesn't really mean it when she kisses me. But a guy can dream, at I right, brother?" Dream growled, and ink turned and walked out the door. "I-I'm Sorry..,,i-it was a trick....he w-was gonna trap you guys, I thought. I-i'm sorry..." you had tears in your eyes but you refused to cry. "Please....just leave, I will be alright. I will stay here, and you guys can continue to save the multiverse without me. Not like I ever even helped in the first place...I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU INK! I AM NOT A FLIPPING KID!" The tears started to silently flow down your face, so you buried your face into nightmares chest, surprising him. "Please, I will stay, but let them go..." his dark gaze softened. "Alright, but...on one condition." "Anything!" You looked up at him. "Be my bride....and...bare my children..." he looked away and blushed, you blushed a deep red. "H-human! You m-mustn-" "I will do it." Error threw his hands up. "I'm OuT!" He walked out the door following as ink did. Dreams eyesockets welled up with tears. Nightmare glared at dream. "You heard her. She agreed. Leave, now, before I change my mind." He said in a softer tone. Dream dropped his weapons and grabbed blues hand. "I will save you y/n!" He yelled as he ran out the door dragging a weeping blue. You snuggled into nightmares sweater. 'Guys....I'm sorry...' was the last thing you thought as you drifted off to sleep in nightmares embrace. "Mine.....finally, mine..."

440 words