~4~

A few days later...

Meredith's POV~

I woke up to a knock on my door. I groan and get up to open it.

"What do you want Marcel?" I ask groggily.

"Good morning to you too," he says sarcastically, brushing past me and falling onto the couch.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you to not mess with a pregnant woman when she's grumpy?" I ask, rolling my eyes and sitting on my bed.

"Nope! Now, I hope you don't have any plans today, because Klaus is still a threat and I need you to be safe. Which means staying here."

"Um, why?"

"Did you not just hear what I said? Because Klaus can use you as leverage to me and I'm not going to let that happen."

"Ok then, Mr. Bossy. If your so worried about my safety, then don't be because I'm pretty sure I can handle myself. You know, being a werewitch and all. So I'm going to get dressed and do what I want because you know from experience that I will not have you grounding me." I glare at him, with a silent challenge and with that, Marcel sighs and walks out the door, closing it behind him.

I sigh. I take off my shirt and am about to put on another one when I notice that I have a slightly more visible baby bump. I smile and finish changing (outfit above).

I grab my bag, walk downstairs, and out onto the street. I first stop at a local café for breakfast and then shop a little before returning to the compound. There I am greeted by Marcel and a few of his other guys having a quiet conversation.

I walk over to Marcel and pull him away. "I need to talk to you."

He rolls his eyes and we walk to his room. I close the door behind us and turn and face him as he sits on his bed.

"Did you ever find out who was watching me a few nights ago?"

Marc nods, "Elijah."

"Who's Elijah? An enemy of yours?" I ask in confusion.

"Sort of. He's Klaus' older brother."

"Klaus has a brother?!" I ask.

"Klaus has 5 siblings."

"But why would Klaus' brother be watching me?"

"That is one question I don't have the answer to."

~Elijah's POV~ (Haha, bet you weren't expecting that! Or maybe you were, IDK)

After consulting one of the nicer witches of New Orleans about some information on werewitches, I decide to finally introduce myself to the lovely werewitch that has been consuming my thoughts, day and night. Merideth fascinated me, most likely because in my 1000+ years of life have I never encountered a werewitch, up until now. Although the fact that the existence of a werewitch is possible came as a shock, before anything else.

I speed to the compound and as I enter, am greeted by the sight of Marcellus' vampires surrounding me. I look up to the balcony we're Marcel's room sits and find Merideth and Marcel looking down upon me. Marcel whispers something in Merideth's ear, something I don't bother focusing in on and speeds down to greet me. Merideth exits Marcel's room and comes down to stand by him.

"Why are you here, Elijah?" Marcel asks.

I ignore him and turn to Merideth, "Hello, Merideth. I'm Elijah Mikaelson. A pleasure to finally meet you."

"I know who you are. And I really doubt it's a pleasure to meet me." She says, rolling her eyes. "I won't even ask how you know my name because 1) Your a Mikaelson, and 2) You stalked me a few nights ago and snapped the neck of the vampire that was standing guard outside my door."

"First of all, I found out your name from the incedent where Jane-Anne Deveraux was killed. And second of all, I never snapped any vampires neck that night. And I especially wouldn't snap the neck of a vampire guarding a pregnant werewitch." I reply.

Merideth sucked in a deep breath and quickly turned to Marcel.

"It must have been Tyler. We know he was there that night-"

Marcel interrupted her rant, "It could have been anyone, Mer, let's not jump to conclusions."

"But we know he was there and he tried to kill the baby and-"

This time, I cut her off, "Someone tried to kill the baby? Is it alright? Are you alright?"

"Yes. We're fine. Why do you care? And how do you know I'm pregnant?" She asks, annoyed.

"Mer. Go upstairs." Marcel orders.

"What? Why?" Merideth asks.

Marcellus nodded towards the door where Tyler Lockwood had just entered the compound. Merideth's eyes widened and she dashed upstairs.

"Care to explain, Marcellus?" I asked, inquiring I want to know why Merideth is running from Tyler.

"Promise to tell no one." Marcel said.

"I give you and Merideth my word."

"The baby is Tyler's." I sucked in a breath at the revelation.

Merideth is pregnant with Tyler's child.

A/N~

Yay! A new chapter! So the truth is revealed...

Til next time,

~Fangirl~