~2~

Meredith's POV-

I stretched as I woke up, looking around at the guest room Marcel prepared for me. It was old-timey and had a consistent floral pattern throughout the room. I walk over to my suitcase and grab a white, low cut tank top with ripped blue jeans and a green jacket. Just as I finish changing, a knock sounds on my door. I walk over as I am grabbing my purse. Marcel stands there, leaning against the doorframe, a sexy smirk on his face.

"Morning, Mer. You look nice. Going somewhere?" Marcel asks.

"Thought I'd take a tour of the town. You know, so when I go out I don't get lost." I say, walking past him and down the stairs.

"Actually, I'd like to take you to meet someone." Marcel says, speeding in front of me.

"As long as you give me a tour of the town after."

"Mama on a mission, are we? You know there's a party tonight in the compound downstairs."

"When isn't there?"

"I was going to ask if you'd join us."

"Sure, why not? Just make sure someone doesn't slip me an alcoholic drink."

"Deal," Marcel says, picking me up and camp speeding us to the attic of an old church.

There is a young girl, about the age of 15, drawing on a canvas.

"Hey, D. Meet Meredith. Meredith, meet Davina."

I turn to Marcel, "Wait, Davina. As in-"

"The witch who hates other witches?" Davina asks, judging me.

"The girl who Marcel saved from being sacrificed by her own kind." I say, giving her a small smile.

She smiles back, slight shock shown on her face. Then she gets a quizzical look, looking at my stomach.

"You're pregnant?" she asks.

"Yeah. I'm also a werewitch, hated by witches. I know how you feel."

"You're a werewitch?" Davina asks, looking amazed.

I nod. Our conversation gets interrupted by my phone ringing. I look down at the unknown caller ID. I walk out and down the stairs. I answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Meredith. Lovely to hear your voice." I quickly hang up, my breath ragged.

Marcel sped downstairs, most likely hearing my racing heart. He wraps me in a hug, seeing my tear-filled eyes.

"What happened, Mer? Who was it?".

"I-It was Tyler."

"What? That bastard called you? Why?"

"I don't know. He just said it was lovely to hear my voice or something like that and I hung up."

"Shhh. It's ok, Mer. It's ok." With that, I broke down sobbing.

He held me and patted my hair, soothing me.

"God, I hate my hormones right now!" I say, pulling myself together.

Marcel chuckles, "How about we go on that tour now?".

I smile, wiping my tears.

"I'd like that."

~Time Skip~

After Marcel gave me a tour, he took me to a dress shop to shop for a few dresses for tonight's party and the ones I will most likely be dragged to in the near future. Luckily the shop has a maternity section so I grab a few dresses from there. The first one is a short dress with quarter sleeves, blue lace and a blue ribbon belt. The second one is a short, strapless, red dress with a flowy skirt. The third one has a black lace top with a plain black skirt and beige ribbon belt.

We head back to the compound just as people started arriving.

"I'm going to go get ready," I tell Marcel, heading up to my room.

"Okay, I'll see you down there," he says, heading to his own room.

I change into the red dress and pair it with black flats, my moonlight ring (given to me by a witch who was in an alliance with the Mikaelson's), and a silver ring that is a family heirloom given to me by my werewolf father, and a silver bracelet that is a family heirloom given to me by my witch mother. I walk down to the party and start walking around. After an hour or so I walk over to the bar.

"Water, please," I ask the barista.

She smiles at me and goes to grab a glass.

"What no alcohol?" Marcel asks, teasing.

"I wish."

He chuckles and the barista hands me my water. Before I can take a sip, Marcel rips it out of my hands. He sniffs it and growls.

"Marcel, what is it?" I ask.

"Wolfsbane. Someone tried to poison you."

A/N~

Well that was certainly a boring and short chapter. Sorry about that. Next chapter will be up soon.

~Fangirl~