~5~

Merideth's POV~

After dashing upstairs, I went into a safe room that Marcel had created in case this type of situation came up. I quickly locked the door and pushed the couch in front of it. Then I quickly gathered my ingredients for a protection spell for the baby.

No matter what, no one is harming my child.

Third POV~

Marcel and Elijah watched as Tyler approached them.

"Elijah. Marcel. Where is Merideth?" Tyler asks innocently.

"You will get no where near her, you sick bastard." Marcel said, venomously.

"Why not? She's my girlfriend who is carrying my child."

"Merideth was never your girlfriend, Tyler. She was a... fling, you might say." Elijah responded.

"I'm not leaving here without her." Tyler growled.

"Then I guess you might as well take your shoes off and stay a while," Marcel snarled.

Tyler rushed at Marcel, not noticing the Original Vampire speed up the stairs.

Elijah's POV~

I speed up the stairs and rush to the room where I can hear Merideth's shallow breaths.

"Merideth, it's Elijah." I say, knocking on the door.

I hear something slide and then the door unlocks, then opens. Merideth grabs me in a bone-crushing hug. I tense before hugging her back.

"Marcel is dealing with him. I should get you out of here." I whisper in her ear.

She nods in response.

We pull away from the hug and I quickly lead Merideth down the back staircase. We are approaching the doors when Merideth is pulled from my grasp. I spin around to see Tyler with a dagger at her . I meet her eyes and she gives a slight shake of her head. Tyler presses the knife closer.

"Let us leave here unharmed or she dies," Tyler says.

Marcel appears next to me and nods, agreeing to his request. We move and Tyler speeds out of sight, Merideth still in his grasp.

Merideth's POV~

I woke up tied to a iron stove in a cabin. I look around and try to look for anything to cut the rope binding me. Spotting a knife I try to get closer but get startled by the sound of the door opening and another girl with brown hair is being carried over another wolf's shoulder. I watch as he sets her down next to me and ties her to the stove as she struggles in his grasp.

They girl looks over at me as the wolf leaves the shack.

"I'm Hayley," The girl introduces herself.

"I'm Merideth."

"Why are you here?" Hayley asks.

"I'm a werewitch pregnant with Tyler's baby. You?"

"I'm a werewolf pregnant with Klaus's baby."

"Well that's an interesting development."

Sorry for the short chapter. I am still on hiatus right now but got a bit of inspo so I wrote this out at 3 am. Hope you enjoy!

~Fangirl~