•• chapter 13 --Death▪▪

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah.. haha-- Why would you be here? ah thats right! because you take somebodies wife and as a payback I will kill you right here and now!"
He screamed in front of me.

oh wow... What A psycho

"Xrian.." I called him.

"What is it Mr. dead-by-now?" he smiled like a demon.

I inhaled and looked at him...
"Do you know what the hell are you doing?!!"--I shouted that echo's inside the whole factory.

"Yess ofcourse!--you think that you are a lord and I can't Hurt you?--Hah!
Brat!!" He shouted back at me then Kicks me at the stomach.

BUT I CAN'T FIGHT BACK..
Because my hand and feet are tied up.

'DAMN'

As He laugh like a fvking winner the gate suddenly opened. I looked back and didn't expect what I saw. It was Sharon and Arshly that was carried by those trash goons.

"YOU BITCH!!!---" I screamed at her. She looked at me happily and smiled.

"Dont worry livius darling.. I'll Have you now forever.." she said and came close to me. She Hold my head and patted me.

"PSYCHO!"
I Screamed.

"NOW YOU HAVE HIM.. ILL HAVE HER" XRIAN then came near Arshly and carries her.

"DAMN IT! HANDS OFF!!"
I shouted but Xrian Didn't listen to me and continue to walk away.

"No no no Livius. JUST LOOK TO ME.. IM YOUR WIFE.." Sharon slowly faced my face to her.

I hold my breath and shouts.
"ARSHLY IS MY WIFE!!---AND YOU WILL NEVER BE THAT YOU BITCH!!"
I Shouted and the psychopath just smiled at me.

"AW... THAT HURTS BUT ITS FINE..
I WILL MAKE YOUR FORGET ABOUT HER.." sharon said as she stood up.

"Hey you are Xrian of Vigors family right? my father told me that you've been spying to the Emperial family to get the Drugs the emperor especially made. You got some of that now? my Pet might be needing it.". Sharon said.. Xrain Turns around and looked at her.

"Well that is a fantastic way of begging! well you are lucky that I have One today." Xrian looked at the goon beside him. "Give her one" He ordered. The Goon bowed and pull out something and gave to sharon.

"That is a very good drug if I'll say... Made by the only Emperor. It can kill memories of people and make them forget everything... the only thing to make them remember is to tell it to them again." Xrian explained.

' What drug? what the fck?! '

"Well Thank you! I'll keep this a secret"
she said then Xrian laughed.

Sharon looked at me and smiled..
"Sleep well my dear~" she said as she inject me some drugs.

"A--ARSHLLY......No....." THE LAST THING I SAID THEN I SAW A MEN IN THE LIGHT..

'G-GOD?'

****************************
5 MONTHS PASSED.

(**STILL LIVIUS POV**)

I woke up in a White room.. full of stuff toys and flowers..

' Where am I? '

I looked around and saw a beautiful Painting of.... me?

I stood up and then I just Notice that I have wires connected in my pulse. I Immediatly pulls it out and Walk towards the painting.

It was so beautiful like... Why am i painted?--when Did that Happen?