"There you are!" the man sneered, running towards the noise.

Lindsey took the opportunity to dart towards the open lift. Once she entered she caught the attention of the man who started to run towards her.

"You're not getting away!" he yelled as the lift doors closed, cutting him off from the pain withered red-head girl.

Lindsey cringed as her headache was getting worse she fell back against the back of the lift, sliding down the wall in pain. She held onto her head as the voices from her watch got louder and louder. Her world once again falling to black.

· ━━━━━ ·⚘· ━━━━━ ·

"You are the weakest link. Goodbye!" Anne-Droid said, Rodrick and Rose, look away as Colleen is atomized.

"Going to the break!" the floor manager called. "Two minutes on the clock. Just a reminder we've got solar flare activity coming up in ten. Thanks, everyone."

"Colleen was clever. She banked all our money. Why'd you vote for her?"

"Because I want to keep you in. You're stupid! You don't even know the Princess Vossaheen's surname. When it comes to the final, I want to be up against you, so that you get disintegrated and I get a stack load of credits courtesy of the Bad Wolf Corporation."

"What?" Rose blinked, "What do you mean? Who's Bad Wolf?"

"They're in charge." Rodrick answered with a frown, "They run the Game Station."

"Why are they called Bad Wolf?" Rose demanded.

"I don't know. It's just a name." Rodrick said, shrugging. "It's like an Old Earth nursery rhyme sort of thing what does it matter?"

"I keep hearing those words everywhere we go. Bad Wolf." Rose mumbled. "Different times. different places, like it's written all over the Universe."

"What're you going on about?"

"If the Bad Wolf is in charge of this quiz, then maybe I'm not here by mistake," Rose said. "Someone's been planning this."

· ━━━━━ ·⚘· ━━━━━ ·

The Doctor was seated between Lynda and Strood, "The Doctor, you've broken the House Rules. Big Brother has no choice but to evict you." The computerized voice said, the Doctor grinned. "You have ten seconds to make your farewells, and then we're going to get you!" 

"That's more like it." the Doctor cheered, running around the couch towards the door, "Come on, then. Open up!"

"You're mad! It's like you want to die." Lynda said.

"I reckon he's a plant. He was only brought in to stir things up." Strood accused.

"The Doctor, please leave the Big Brother house."

The door slid open and the Doctor immediately runs into the corridor, the door soon closing with Lynda trying to get one last glance of him before it closed. 

"Come on then, disintegrate me!" the Doctor said, looking up at the camera, "Come on, what're you waiting for? Disintegrate me. What are you waiting for?"

"He is, he's mad. He's bonkers." Lynda said, watching the screen.

"Eviction in five, four, three, two, one." the computerized voice said before it shuts down.

"Ah, ha! I knew it!" the Doctor cheered. "You see, someone brought me into this game. If they'd wanted me dead, they could've transmatted me into a volcano. They want me alive."