Jack Dylan Grazer--Suicide

*-*-*-*-*-* TRIGGER WARNING!!!*-*-*-*-*-*

-unedited-

He should have known. He should have paid better attention. 

-------

Being Finn Wolfhard's sister was not the easiest thing in the world. It was difficult. You were very famous. You  played Jughead's little sister in Riverdale, Primrose Everdeen in The Hunger Games Trilogy, Eddie Kaspbrak's love interest in It, a role in Supernatural seasons 4-14, a role in The Vampire Diaries, and a role in Teen Wolf. You were pretty well known, if the author says so herself. (See what I did there) Hell, you were even friends with Shane Dawson and James Charles. 

It looks like a good life, but it really wasn't. You got hated on a lot. You received death threats, you felt unsafe in your own home, you received messages telling you to kill yourself, and someone even tried to kill you. It was terrible, but you kept going. Putting on a fake smile. 

---

You slammed your phone on your white bedspread as tears streamed down your face. Another death threat. It was truly getting out of hand.

You ran into your bathroom, looking for your razorblades. You were done. You wanted to end it all. You basically knocked everything out of your medicine cabinet looking for them. They werent there. "Shit." You whispered out of frustration.

Finn might know where they are, You thought. If you were going to kill yourself, you wanted to say bye to your older brother (by a couple months) at least. He helped you through it all.

"Hey Finn," You opened his creaky, white bedroom door. Josh and Finn turned around, eyes widening as they saw your red face. They were live streaming. Great. "D-Do you know where those razor blades that mom bought are? I-I need them for my razor." You made up an excuse. "Yeah, I think I saw them in the kitchen. Mom and Dad are out of town for the weekend by the way." Finn replied, his dark curls shaking as he spoke. "Thanks Finny." You started to shut the door. "Hey Y/n," Finn spoke up. "Yes?" You asked, choking back a sob. "You okay? You don't look good." The curly-headed boy asked. He was right. You looked terrible. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Love you." You shut the door as you heard a love you in return.

You grabbed the razor blades and dashed back upstairs, grabbing your phone and going into the bathroom. Your phone blowed up with DMs and tweets about your apperance on Finn's live.

milliemyfav- y/n looked disgusting on finns live lol

y/nisqueenlol- are u sure y/n wanted those razor blades for shaving? 

Tears started streaming down your face as you read the tweets. You were done. Done with everything. You opened up the razor blade package. You sat in the empty bathtub and cut the skin on your forearm slowly. The blood flowed out at a fast rate. A sob escaped your lips, as you weakly typed one last thing.

To Jack Dylan Grazer. The boy you had been in love with since you met him on the set of It. You had been best friends, but nothing more. The boy that you would speak your last words too. 

You slowly typed, as your heartbeat slowed, and the blood poured out into the white bathtub that was now stained crimson red.

i love you

-Part 2 coming soon-

srry that was depressing.