~~~~
Annie's P.O.V

Damn! These Ackermans are so annoying! Eren enough is a pain in the ass and now I got to deal with Mikasa I'm killing Reiner after this. I saw lighting flash and I know damn well Jeager saw it too, meaning someone shifted oh god please don't tell me they brought (Y/N) to come and save Eren right?

And I jinxed myself damnit! (Y/N)'s titan covered in grayish almost looks black armored body popped out from some trees. Her titan is large but I'm surprised she can fit her body in this forest, the Shadow titan is what everyone is calling it is what I heard from some MP soldiers walking past me when I was on patrol once.

The Shadow titan's gold piercing eyes stared at my titan's crystal blue eyes. Then out of nowhere the Shadow titan tackles me to the ground running at me with full force, I wasn't expecting this and I tried to punch the titan's face with my crystal hand but I remembered (Y/N)'s armor is different from Reiner's.

The punch was like nothing to (Y/N). She grabbed my face but didn't squeeze and smash my face with her fist, we both continued to wrestle with each other punching and kicking the other one trying to claim victory.

We were both equal when it came to fighting hand to hand combat unlike Eren who was not as strong as (Y/N). (Y/N) brought her fist up and punched my face making it stream off, I returned it back punching her with my harding ability but the punch still did nothing.

Her armor was the same just like when she transformed. I'm trying to find her disadvantages cause it looks like she's got none, then I noticed that her body is slightly pushing up against each body part but still having enough space to fight me.

I could use this as a chance to escape right? I think her disadvantage is closed areas. Like right now the Titan forest is example it's kinda tight and her titan is big so that's a disadvantage she has!

I took this advantage I have and used it. I punched her to distract her then kicked her hard with my crystallized leg, my kicked send (Y/N) off me and landed against a tree resting there.

I took this advantage and got off the ground and started to escape. I left earlier so the Ackermans don't get me, I looked slightly behind me to see (Y/N) coming out of her nape.

She pulled out of her nape streaming off from the fight. (Y/N) opened one eye seeing me run away, but she did nothing and just stared at me weird? Wait? Oh god please don't tell me she's saying I'm a sexy abnormal titan knowing (Y/N) I think she is.

~~~~
Your P.O.V

Huh. That's really a weird abnormal body figure for a titan interesting. Like cause you know most titans have a male body but yeah no wonder the Scouts call this titan "The Female titan", but this titan really did have intelligence it knew how to block my attacks when fighting this titan isn't abnormal it has to be a shifter right?

Mikasa and Levi came to my aid pulling me out completely. I sighed letting the stream came off my body,"So did you fight the titan?" Mikasa asked I nodded my head at her question "Yeah, that titan was tough no doubt about it. I also saved your boyfriend from getting his ass handed to him." I said pointing to Eren was out of his titan already.

Mikasa glared at me and went over to Eren. Levi looked at me and I kinda got scared on what his doing, Levi kept staring and staring at me I kinda just chuckled since this was really and I mean really! Was weird!

~~~~

"Huh!?" I asked a little louder since Marlo asked me a question. "You heard me! Teach me how to fight like you, so I can save the MP regiment!" Marlo asked with determination in his eyes, I sat on a box looking at the dude who kinda looks like Mario with a slight glare.

I sighed running a hand though my hair. "No" I said plain and simple, Marlo looked at shocked at me and was about to open his mouth until I beat him to it.

"Because you don't like suitable to fight. Just stick with a gun, it suits you." I said getting off the box and started waking to my dorm leaving the confused male behind, I yawned that fight with the Female titan drained me so much now that I think about it that titan kinda fought like Annie.

I shake my head telling myself Annie is not a titan shifter. I was lost in my own thoughts when I felt someone pull on my hood pulling me back, "Oi! What the hell!?" I yelled trying to grab the person pulling my hood but kinda can't find the person.

I keep swinging my arms around until I tried my lower half and I felt a  body. I grinned when I felt the person's head but then stopped doing everything I was doing, I started sweating when the person's hold on my hood got tighter.

I turned to look over my shoulder and I knew damn well who it was. "Y-Yo Annie.." I chuckled nervously she looked up at me having a deadly glare pressed on her facial features, and I exactly knew I saw my life flash before my eyes.