"Khushi, can I see your Bhabi" Asked Arnav with something in his mind.
" May be some of his college picture in store room. Come with me, I can show you that"

Khushi lead them to the store room, everyone was so much in confusion with truth which is unfloding front of their eyes. The truth which was hide from every one for so many years with the Key, which is Khushi. The Truth locked in her mind with so much security which she broken because, Time forced her for the same.
She opened one of the cupboard and took some old  albums out. "There are some pictures of Bhai's college life. She was his class mate so may there is pictures of them" Informed Khushi while hand overing albums to Arnav.

Kiran and Nikhil took one one albums and Lavanya and Aman took albums from Arnav and start to flips pages which contained so much pictures of Shyam with his friends and his basketball team and with winning various medals and trophies. Among all pictures one girl is common. All pictures clearly showing how close she related to Shyam. "She is his wife" Khushi confirmed looking at the picture on Arnav hand.
"Are you sure Khushi??" Arnav doubtful question lead her look at him with confusion.

"Why, you think I lie on this matter Arnav. I am the one who is taking care of Bhabi from many yearsand She will soon come back from her Coma as per Doctors words. So how can doubt on it"

"I am not saying you are lying but some misunderstanding may happened Right. Did that doctor confirmed about the miscarriage of your Bhabi?" Enquired Arnav.
"Doctor afrontly not informed anything but..."
"Did you ask about the baby"
"No, I was not in that condition to check and after seeing Bhabi I just confirmed Baby was no more. Wait a minute Why you are having so much doubt on It Arnav"
"Because Your brother calling my Di as Rani sahiba now. More over My Di did her last year in his college and the date when they get married was the same date when my Di eloped with her love and On the valentines day She got the message from her lover that he is done with her and left her when she was carrying his baby and Anju Di is from Royal family. I think all this similarities enough to have doubts" Arnav confirmed his doubt.
"How can you say that, My bhai can ditch the person with whom he dreamed about his life like that. It may be some coincident Arnav but Right now I can't let your Di in my brother's life. I am sorry for that. I will give your Di's baby back  same way I have to give someone love, her husband back."
"But Khushi.."
"Don't come in between, Arnav. I won't go back from my responsibility if it cost me to loose You too, I won't regret on it"
"How Dare you Khushi Gupta. " Arnav questioned her with gritted teeth hold her tight on her shoulder.
"I mean it Arnav." She replied with same anger.
"First and last warning Khushi. Any damn problem come in our life we will face it together and sort out. There is no back off from our relationship. I don't want to hear any kind of this words from you here after. You are mine and I am so much possessive about you. Store that in your mind" His words filled with so much anger but having so much love in it.
"Di, Jiju please stop arguing on this matter. There is something which we are missing in this matter and we have to first clear out that. Its hard to Believe on Jiju's words  but Anjali Di and Bhai having some past and there is one more person, who also connected, whom we met on Akash Ji's wedding" Saying that Kiran showed the farewell pictures.
" He is yash. Di's friend from college " Confirmed Nikhil.
"Yash and Anjali Di were in same college with My Bhai. Then why didn't they recognise my Bhai. This pics clearly showing they were from same class moreover the same friends group" Kiran words confused everyone.
"Connecting all point only one conclusion coming out that is Your Di and Yash know everything. " Informed Khushi.
"No Khushi,My Di is the one who married to Your brother. I think you  are in some misunderstanding about the girl or the second conclusion is Your Bhai tried to cheat my Di with that girl in hospital." Arnav kept his view afrontly .
"Are you sure Arnav. You are giving assumptions of the matter which is not yet come out fully. We are still unaware about whole truth" Enquired Aman.
"If his assumptions come true, then something bad going to happened to Anjali Di or Our Bhai or Both" replied Khushi in shock while shocking everyone.
"What You mean Di??"
"Kidd, Why Anjali Di not recognize our Bhai.?? She was in same friend circle then Why she not tried to know why shyam is not able to recognize her. She could asked us about Shyam Bhai memory loss but she didn't. if Anjali Di is our real Bhabi then some very bad news is waiting for us because She believe that Bhai cheated her.  purposely not recognise him on their met at Sheshamahal  and Yash also made entry on marriage after Bhai come in picture. All this leading to a revenge story afterall she is wounded wife and mother . She is upto something and its not postive thing. The current relationship they sharing now may be build on fake from Anjali  Di side"
"But, Bhai not cheated her and her baby is alive" confirmed Kiran.
"Did she know that??" Khushi question clearly give the view of current  situation.
"Arnav I don't believe my Bhai can cheat on his wife and that girl in hospital, she is related to bhai but how. There are so many questions and we don't know and time is short. Only Anjali Di and Yash have the answers".  Informed Khushi.
"Di is in Lucknow, so only left with Yash. Let go his home and check" Informed Nikhil.
"Do you think So Niki"
"What you mean Kiran"
"If all this is planned by Anjali Di, then Yash is with her in Lucknow."
"Why we are here discussing all this, we have to reach Lucknow as soon as possible. We will contact Di and Yash on the way" Khushi suggested.
"Niki, Call on Di's number and yash number and also Inform Aku Bhai that we are taking the chopper and Inform him to reach Lucknow with our family."
"Nannav Di's number is switched off and Yash is not answering the call" informed Nikhil after trying both the number several time.
"Kidd, call on Bhai's number"
"Di, his phone at home only. He forgot to carry the phone" Informed Kiran.
"Very well planned" Khushi murmured to herself." What we are waiting for. Lets move now Kiran and Nikhil coming with us. Jia and aman first check on yash address after that You both come along with family member and expalin everything on the way to them. Lavanya and Rishib you both are coming with us. We dont have time lets get ready for departure" Khushi explained and move towards her room to change her dress.

Love you
Nightangle