Finding

"You don't get it do you, its always been about you and I'm sick of it. You're welcome for taking care of you're kid and trying to help find his father" I screamed at my mother over the phone because she didn't pick up issac this morning or even cared but knew I have things to do. "How dare you speak to you're mother like that, I've done nothing but helped you and that ungrateful brat you call you're brother! And this is how you treat me?!" She screamed at me,I'm surprised I didn't lose my hearing. I hung up the phone, I was done with her, how dare she "helped" to creative our problems, Jesus Christ was that women is special.

I finally found a number but it's a year old and its  a business number.But I tried it anyway, I dial the number into my phone it started ringing, I picked up on the 3rd ring. "Hello, welcome to styles Inc. how may i assist you this evening?" A woman said cheerfully on the other line. "Umm, Yes I am hoping to talk to Harry styles?" "He's in a meeting at the moment but I could take a message, if that's all right with you?" "Oh thank you so much, that would be very helpful, can you just let him know that Y/n y/l/n called and I was wondering if you could give me a call back at ***–***–****" "Yes of course I'll tell him the soon as he comes out of the meeting" "All right thank you so much have a good day" "you as well"she said before I hung up.

I'm just coming back from picking up Isaac from the day care when my phone started ringing, so I rushed to take Isaac up in his room and tell him to play while I take this phone call then I'll get dinner prepared or we could order out whatever he was feeling. " Hello" I said out of breath, " umm hi, I was told to call, My name is Harry styles" "oh harry hi"I said embarrassed because it sounded like I just finished having sex. "Hello y/n" he chuckled, Lord have I missed that chuckle I thought. "Much is I like to sit and talk to Harry there is something I do need to talk to you about"I said getting to the point, " oh right, yes of course how is everything, are you okay, what about issac?" He rushed out, I giggled " yes Harry we are okay, it's just issac what's to meet his father and I miss you" I mumbled the last part, he smirked. " I think I can make that happen but I want to meet you first for lunch tomorrow or something" he said nervous, not knowing I was blushing. "I would like that" I said smiling like a moron.