Ep. 7.5

"Ooo ooo"

The crowd at Wendy Williams studios cheered as Wendy strutted out on stage donned in Versace from head to toe. The new man glow was all over her as she took her seat and crossed her legs on her coveted red couch.

"Hello Fabulous people , how you doin'?"

Flicking her wrists, she indulged in the aria of them reciting her catch phrase back to her before she sipped her tea.

"It's been a while and a lot has happened. So we're going to go through it as best as we can because I have a very exclusive surprise for you."

"I'm ready!"

An audience member shouted warning Wendy's smart look before she turned back to Camera man one.

"Let's start on a positive note so I just want to say congratulations to all the new babies, Mekhi Roman Bagley whose the son of Marvin Bagley and his beautiful girlfriend Renee. Also little Taj Fox , whose made De'Aaron Fox a two time father as far as we know because it took us a year to know about the first one."

Panning in on the scandalizes face of a teenaged audience member Wendy giggled at the camera man before bringing him back to her.

"Also congrats to Keshante and Klay on the birth of Jair. I'm sure it's bittersweet considering she fumbled a proposal."

"A damn shame!"

"He can marry me shit, I'm good stepmom material."

"Moving on , is it only me who wants more Aziah and Dejounte as well as Zoë and Kevin? Because I'm living for the drama dahlingg. Aziah looks like she can fight so I'd advise Jilly to get some strong wig adhesive."

"ADHESIVEEE!?? No hun she need a whole new wig sis"

Taking another sip of coffee while her audience laughed , Wendy eventually waved at them to calm down.

"Back to Zoë, I want to know more about her. She doesn't seem to get caught up with the other wives too much you know , like she's friendly with them but she has her boundaries. All issues with Kyle aside she's a straight shooter - and hitter."

"Sis smacked some sense into Taylor, she the GOAT."

"I live for those lashes."

"At least now we know why they call her the bomb because that seemed to happen in seconds. However she did warn her so.."

Picking up her cup again , Wendy took a long sip before her slide changed to one of Laylani and Lonzo.

"Is it bad that I just want to grab Laylani through the screen and keep her away from him?"

"Nah you get the left , I'll get the right!"

"Sis ain't tryna lose her bag, don't waste your energy."

"When he starts giving as much effort to her as she gives to her hair colors then we can talk."

Upon hearing the last comment from the audience , Wendy couldn't help but to laugh before she shook her head.

"All in all , do we think she should take him back? He dissed Taylor on national television , that was painful wasn't it?"

"Sis is dumb as hell"

"If she takes him back I don't want to see any IG posts in a few months."

"Denise not gone allow that, sis sees her time to shine."

"Alright , alright. Whatever Laylani decides we'll be here to watch. Anywho time is drawing so it's time for me to bring out our surprise guest. You love her , you may hate her and you watch her on the show , please welcome Aja Stewart!!!"

Erupting into cheers , the crowd welcomed the tall, brown skinned beauty as she walked out with a visible baby bump. Her smile from ear to ear and her charm exuding without her even having to speak a word.

The journalist and new reality star hugged Wendy before she sat down at her side.

"Wow , Aja with the mess and her news is real."

The audience laughed at Wendy's remark while Aja waved it off with a grin.

"I'm really not messy, I just bring the truth. There's a lot of things that I don't touch when it comes to what I report especially because most of these girls are my family you know?"

Earning a side eyes , Wendy puckered her lips before she cleared her throat.

"Okayyy, it doesn't seem like LaTaisha is close kin seeing as you imploded her relationship with a single post."

Always quick on the draw , Aja raised a finger that she soon pointed to herself.

"I didn't implode anything. Harry acted disrespectfully , got hacked and it was released on multiple news sources , not only mine. In fact that mass alert came from theshaderoom , not my company. Let's speak facts Ms. Wendy , because you know I've got those for days."

A bit taken off guard by the classy read , Wendy and her audience were stunned for a bit before she regained her equilibrium.

"If you say so but I never hear you report on positive news which makes me wonder how you are still loved by the ladies around you?"

"I do report on positive news. When Nadia and Kyle got engaged I congratulated them, when JJ and Justin announced their baby news I made sure to cover that . Even when Zoë, Kyle and Nadia threw a birthday party for Kyrie I covered that. I believe representation is very important. There's too many depictions of black women being portrayed as ratchet or classless, that's not my avenue."

Turning to the audience , Aja appreciated the support she was getting from a few of its members.

"That's why as you saw in an earlier episode I'm instrumental in bringing all the wives together regardless of the team their man plays for. I celebrate all of them because they're all beautiful people, even Taylor despite the mistake she had with Lonzo."

"You lost me on Taylor sis"

"Right she done fucked up the whole sermon, I was with it."

"I respect that but I also can't ignore that your very tight lipped about your own drama."

Wendy continued to prod and for a moment Aja gave her a challenging look before she recovered.

"As a journalist I'm transparent, as a fiancée my job is to make sure Jordan and I are good always. Are we perfect no but do we love and respect each other ? Absolutely and we're both very excited to be becoming parents soon. I don't have any drama to report."

"Well Aja , you're definitely someone to watch on this show and we thank you for coming! You're much smaller on TV though I must say."

Turning quickly to the audience as production cut out Aja's mic so she couldn't respond , Wendy stood up and walked toward her audience.

"Tune in this Friday to see what these ladies have in store for us but in the meantime let me know how you feelin'?"

"Who's your favorite couple?"

"Who is getting on your nerves the most?"

"Do you think Zoë should be fired for popping off on Taylor?"