Wives' Interlude

"So you know they've revamped the series." Wendy Williams let out a chuckle before sipping her tea cup as she crossed her legs while the audience gasped or chuckled.

"Well , you know they had to. Like , really but anyway I've been given the privilege of unveiling the casting tapes of the lucky women and their paychecks- I mean husbands"

Wendy gave a quick look to the camera before she chuckled while the scandal and shade covered the audience. Shaunie O'Neal was a business woman, she knew what created buzz and the franchise needed new faces , a lot of them, as well as to go in with a bang. Who would be better to generate that than Wendy Williams herself?

"Okay , okay.." she smacked her lips quieting down the crowd before she briefly sipped her tea "Now to the wives , it's covering all of the California teams except for the Clippers – hmmm."

Wendy quirked an eyebrow before she continued.

"Who plays for the clippers anyway?" She queried out loud as the camera man gave her a disapproving look , five minutes in and this was already turning into something else.

"Okay so to start , we will introduce the Golden State Wives first and no Ayesha Curry will not be gracing your screens in 2021."

The audience sighed in disappointment as the camera panned in on the screen and clips of the Bay Area jumped onto the screen , it was a montage of sights and monuments stopping at the arena then suddenly the face of a light skinned ,plus size beauty graced the screen.

"I'm Keshante Bradner , the very pregnant girlfriend of the amazing Klay Thompson" the lady giggled before she cleared her hair from her face.

"They call me the Boss because that's what I am. I run things everywhere I go and I'm a force to be reckoned with just like my husband. Anybody whose anybody knows who I am and if you don't what does that really say about you?"

She gave a playful smile before the camera showed a brief clip of her and Klay laughing and walking on a beach in The Bahamas.

The screen then switched to another beautiful face , except this one was in the middle of taping for ESPN. Panning the camera it was clear to see that this beauty had no bad side whatsoever.

 Panning the camera it was clear to see that this beauty had no bad side whatsoever