Amai had seen The Amethyst Garden before. It was an extremely fancy restaurant and she wanted to look good for Shigure. She wore one her favourites - a red dress with a boat neckline and lace sleeves. The dress went down to her knees, the top half fitted with the skirt half being nice and flowy. It was flirty and cute but it didn't show much skin at all. It was something she wore to a party once and she had never worn it since. A date with Shigure was the perfect opportunity. She accessorised it with a pair of simple earrings before grabbing her shoes.

Once she was ready, she made her way down to find Yuki and Kyo were watching TV in the dining room. She noticed Shigure wasn't there yet. Thinking that he was still getting ready, she decided to sit with the boys and watch TV. After about ten minutes, there was still no sign of him. She was about to go and check on him before there was a knock at the front door. Since the boys were actually occupied on the TV and not on fighting, she decided against disturbing them and went to answer the door.

To her surprise, Shigure was standing there wearing a really smart, tailored suit. His hair was slightly brushed to the side and he looked incredibly handsome. And in his hands, he was holding a bouquet of tulips. He was stunned by her outfit and he couldn't get over how beautiful she looked. He put in the extra effort for her simply to see the surprised smile on her face in that moment.

"Shigure!"
He smiled charmingly. "I'm here to pick up my date."
She giggled. "You're such a gentleman. I wasn't expecting this."
"This is how one should begin their date." He handed her the flowers. "These are for you."
She smiled brightly as she took them from him. "They're beautiful! Thank you."
"You are most welcome." He held his hand out to her. "Shall we?"
"Yes." She placed the flowers on the table before taking his hand. "Will the boys be alright?"
He led her out towards his car. "Yes, they'll be fine. I just pray they don't break down my house."

At the car, he opened her door for her. Once she got in, he closed the door before going around and getting into the driver's side. As he set off, Amai looked at him.

"Can I tell you something?"
He smiled. "You can."
"This is my first date."
His brows raised in surprise. "What? Are you serious?"
She laughed softly. "Yes, I'm serious."
"But how is that possible? I mean...you're gorgeous."
"Thank you," she blushed. "But it was my choice."
"Either way, I hope to make this a perfect date for you."

It didn't take long to get there. Shigure parked up on the side of the road just outside the restaurant. There was valet parking. The man outside, who was dressed in uniform, opened the door for Amai and helped her out of the car. Shigure came around and passed the key onto the man before Amai took his hand again as he led her inside.

She gasped in delight upon entering. The decor was so beautiful and everyone was dressed so nicely. With it being The Amethyst Garden, there were a lot of purple tones and hues throughout. Each table had an amethyst centrepiece inside a glass dome and synthetic willow trees came up from the pillars and dangled from the ceiling.

"I have a booking under Shigure Sohma," he told the maître de.
"Right this way, sir."

They were shown to their table and Amai's seat was held out for her. As she sat down, the maître de tucked it in for her before they were left to browse the menu.

"This is so fancy," she said, still looking around in wonder. "It's beautiful."
He smiled happily. "I'm glad you like it. I've been here once before and I knew it was the perfect place to bring you."
"I love it."

After deciding what they wanted from the menu, the waiter took their orders. They were served wine, which Amai really wasn't old enough to drink but she passed off as older than she was.