"Plagg, I know when she's sad. You can tell when she is because she will act differently." He said sorrowfully, "when she talked to me she did look happy, but then it was like she started to think about something and then her confidence just slipped away...and she just walked away like she regretted talking to me.."

"Well, I don't know whats wrong with her."

"Me too. So..I want to go check on her."

"Oh no, you don't mean-"

"Yep!"

"No!! Can't we do this la-"

"Plagg, claws out!"

~💙🖤💙~

Running and jumping from roof to roof, Chat Noir went to the Dupain-Cheng Bakery, worried about his princess. As he stopped on her roof, he looked down at the balcony to find Marinette leaning against the railing.

Marinette stares at the night sky, thinking about what happened earlier that day, and wishing she had the confidence to tell Adrien her feelings towards him. She wanted to tell him and get it over with so that she didn't have to hide her feelings from him anymore...but she couldn't.

Something was holding her back..and that was fear.

A tear trickled down her cheek as she wiped it away with her shaking hand. She grabbed the blanket wrapped around her and tightened it, snuggling its warmth against her body as she shields herself from a strong gust of wind.

Chat jumps down onto the balcony, noticing that Marinette is shivering from the cold air.

"Princess..?" He says softly, seeing that she flinched when he jumped on the balcony.

"Are you okay?" He says as he places his hand on her shoulder.

"Y-yeah...I'm fine" she says with her shaky voice.

He watches Marinette wipe her face. "Are you sure you're okay...?" He turns her around to see that her cheeks have streaks of tears running down her face. He raises his eyebrows, making a sorrow filled expression.

"W-what?" She says as she wipes her tears away.

"Why have you been crying, princess..?" He says, resting his hands on her shoulders, "is there someone I need to punish?" He places his hand on his baton.

"No Chat" she says in a giggle, "it's not that.."

Chat takes his hands away from Marinette's shoulders.
"What is it princess?"

"It's.." She bites her lip in deciding whether or not to tell Chat. She inhales. "I'm just mad at..myself"

"Why are you mad at yourself..?" He says, giving her a worried look.

"W-well..there is this boy I.." she braces herself as another gust of wind comes their way.

"A..boy?"

"I..I really like him..I mean really REALLY like him.." she bites her  finger nail.

"And...?"

She blinks, quickly, a couple times as she bites her bottom lip. She tries to keep the tears from streaming down her face.

"I want to tell him..how I feel. But I can't..it's like something is holding me back from telling him how I really feel!" She says as she leans against the balcony railing, "And...and it's frustrating.."

Chat leans on the railing with Marinette, staying close to her.

Marinette looks down off the balcony, staring at one of the street lamps and then a bush of blue bells. Her bangs droop off her forehead.