Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

"Come here..." She voices gently and he pushes the door closed before trailing over to her. She wraps her arms around him before placing a soft kiss on his chest.  "I'm sorry... I overreact sometimes." She says and he just wraps his arms around her, keeping quiet.

Slowly she turns them before pushing him onto the bed carefully. He stares at her as she drops her towel and reaches for his. He allows her to remove it and she straddles him her face hovering over his. She gives him a quick smile before placing her lips on his own.

They kiss slowly, D'Sean trying to keep focus as he grips her waist. The kiss soon intensifies and Natasha feels herself getting aroused, D'Sean as well.

Lifting herself up a bit, Natasha reaches behind herself and grips his hard on before lining it up with her entrance. Pulling away from the kiss she looks him in the eye before pushing herself down on his member.

D'Sean's brows furrow and he grips her waist tighter as the tightness of her womanhood clenches onto him.

"You know you missed this..." She whispers against his lips as she swirls her hips, riding him expertly.

She was right, damn right. And he tried to pull himself away from having sex with her, hoping that would release some of the feelings he was holding for her but he was mistaken, they all remained.

"Fuck..." He grunts and she hosts herself up on her feet, her palms to his chest, bouncing up and down. D bites into his bottom lip, one hand gripping her thick thigh as the other swats her luxurious backside.

"You like it, daddy?" Natasha speaks naughtily and he nods, his lip caught between his teeth. Quickly his orgasm approaches as she releases on him, screaming out his name, causing his eyes to roll in the back of his head.

"Fuck! You gon' make me nut..." He warns feeling slightly ashamed that he was only lasting five minutes. "Shit, yo!" He hisses and releases, his orgasm flowing into her profusely.

"Mmm..." She hums as she slowly down, eventually her bouncing comes to a stop and his head falls back against the bed. Natasha picks herself up off of him and lays beside him, her leg wrapping around his waist, hand against his broad chest.

"We need help..." D'Sean mutters after awhile and Natasha just sighs and tightens her arms around him.

"We're fine." She states lowly and soon her eyes flutter closed, sleep taking over her.

"We're not..." He whispers before shaking his head and gently removed himself from beneath her. D'Sean tosses the blanket over her nude body and disappears into the bathroom, washing himself off before escaping quietly from the house.
...

Miracle plays with her fingers nervously as she sits in the waiting room. Her nerves were spiked and her stomach felt like it was in knots.

"Miracle...?" A doctor calls out and Miracle's head snaps up.

"R-right here..." Her small voice says shakily and the doctor gives her a friendly smile.

"Hello, I'm doctor Huston... how're you feeling?" The doctor asks sweetly as they make their way into an operating room.

"Uneasy." She admits once they reach a room, the door being closed behind them.

"That's perfectly normal. You're going to feel uncomfortable and upset for a moment... I just want you to know that this is completely your decision and it's up to you. No one can force you to do anything you don't want to... with that being said... are you ready to start the process or did you want to reconsider?" Doctor Huston asks and Miracle let's out a shaky breath.

"Let's get it started." Miracle finally says and the doctor nods before going over some paper work, halving Miracle sign at the end.

"Okay is the first step is to take this pill called mifepristone." She shows Miracle the pill. "What this does is stop the growing process of the fetus. You might feel nauseous or start to bleed but it's not very common after taking this pill. Two days after you take this I want you to take this medication called misoprostol. This is going to cause cramping and a lot of bleeding. It's going to be a tough week, I'm going to be honest. You might feel very depressed and if you do, please contact our emergency hotline for immediate counseling. Like I've said before, this is completely your decision so don't let anyone make you feel bad about doing this." The doctor voices.

"Okay..." Says Miracle And she's handed the pill and a small cup of water. After taking a deep breath Miracle throws the pill to the back of her throat and then sucks down the water. Her eyes closing tightly as she comes to terms with what she's just done.
...

"Hey, shorty..." Royce smiles tiredly as he notices his lover entering the room.

"Hi..." Miracle responds, her voice cracking a bit as she keeps her back turned towards him.

"What's the matter, ma?" He asks, his brows furrowing as he watches her change into a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt.

"Just the hormones..." She fibs, turning towards him and he nods.

"Ight... come get in bed. It's a rainy muggy day, let's just relax." He pitches and she nods, climbing into bed, snuggling up under him.

Royce wraps his arms around Miracle, scooting himself close behind her before placing his hand on her stomach, caressing it gently with his thumb. Miracle's eyes well with tears as she stares at the television, they soon spill over and glide down her chocolate cheeks.

She knew she would have to fake it as a miscarriage but what hurt her the most was the fact that Royce was looking forward to the baby but she simple wasn't ready.

She had just started school and didn't want to feel like she had to abandon her child to peruse her dreams. She was more than willing to try again with him but right now was just not a good time.

Miracle was afraid of how he would react if she told him that she wanted to get rid of it so she just decided to go ahead and do it, planning to fake a miscarriage.

"Y'all my babies..." Royce mumbles before kissing the back of her neck, causing her heart to snap into two. Miracle grip his arms tightly and brings his hand up, placing a kiss on it before pulling it against her heart, her eyes closing as she tries to find sleep.

Sadly she couldn't, the guilt of what she'd done kept her awake as she listens to her boyfriend sleep peacefully behind her. Miracle's eyes stay fixated on the T.V watching crime show after crime show because her brain wouldn't allow her to shut down.

"I'm sorry..." She whispers, and she sobs to herself, bringing her knees to her chest as she curls up. Royce unconsciously pulls her closer to him, his face snuggling into her neck as his hands grip her own.

"Mmm... you good, baby?" He mumbles and she nods, sucking in a breath.

"Yes, Royce." She cries and his eyes open as he squeezes her hands.

"It's okay... we gone get through this... this baby is a blessing. Don't think of it as anything else.... I love you..." He coaches her and she cries harder, turning in his hold, her face pressing into his shirt.

"I lo-love y-you..." She sobs and he wraps his arms around her tighter, kissing her forehead.

"I gotchu..." He reassures her but he was clueless to what was to come. In four days she would be childless, having to lie to someone who did nothing but treat her like a queen.

"Don't ever let me go..." She begs and he frowns lifting her chin up with his finger so she could look him in the eyes.

"What makes you think I will? I'm gone be with you through thick and thin. You got my heart, baby." He admits, placing her small palm over his chest where his heart lies.

"Okay..." She whispers tears still streaming down her face as he pulls her in. Holding her until she cries herself to sleep.
________________________________

I know it's been a while! I'm sooooooooo freaking sorry I've just been trying to get my life together 😪 shits been tough out here but I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!