I pushed the tray off of me, downing my tea, burning my tongue before stepping out of bed.

"What are you doing?" he asked, snatching a piece of bacon from my plate, shoving it into his mouth.

I wrinkled my nose and took off his shirt, that I was wearing, leaving me only in my underwear.

" I stink," I said mocking his voice as I walked into the bathroom that was connected to his bedroom. " I'm showering"

---

"WE WERE ON A BREAK!" we both screamed out in unison, our laughter filling the room as we were on our sixth episode of random friends episodes.

After a shower, some cold, yet pretty okay eggs and bacon and some water, my headache had turned somewhat tolerable.

I was wearing a pair of shorts and a sports bra and my hair was damp, but Matty didn't seem to care that I was making his shirt wet my resting my head against his shoulder.

" You feeling better?" he asked, running his fingers up and down the side of my arm.

I nodded, nuzzling my head into his neck. I could feel him smile as his stubbled chin brushed against the top of my head briefly.

" You were pretty cute last night," he chuckled, turning his head to look down at me, making me lean back a little to meet his eyes.

" Oh no, what did I do?" I asked already dreading the answer.

" Nothing bad, just very clumsy and seductive" he teased with a shrug like it was no big deal.

" You know what? I don't wanna hear it," I informed, shaking my head as I lifted my thumb and index finger to the bridge of my nose.

" I'm just saying that I wouldn't mind those small stripteases when you are sober," he laughed, making heat rise to my cheeks.

I felt a little embarrassed, mostly because I could remember.

" Is that so" I questioned, straddling him. His hands instantly rested on my hips.

He nodded. " Yeah, even though it was a little fumbly and clumsy, it was overall enjoyable" he teased, grinning at me. " You even did a little artwork," he added, making me raise a brow in confusion.

He gestured towards his shirt and I slowly pulled it off, over his head, revealing 'Love me' written messily across his stomach with what looked like a permanent marker.

I slowly ran my fingertips across his stomach, studying my artwork closer, as goosebumps formed under my touch. I smirked leaning down, creating a trail of kisses from his belly button all the way along his chest, to his collarbone, his shoulder, neck, jaw and finally lips.

" Love me," I breathed against his lips, resulting in him studying my face for a good five seconds before connecting his lips to mine in a passionate kiss.

He pulled me closer so I was now pressing my chest against his, feeling how his fingers dug into the skin on my thighs. My hands wrapped around his neck as if to force him, if possible, even closer to me, not risking any of his attention to go past me unnoticed.

Without a warning, Matty pushed me back down against the bed, hovering over me with an admiring look in his eyes.

--

I was drawing small circles on his bare chest with the tip of my index finger, his hands travelling along the curve of my waist repeatedly.

" That was amazing," he breathed with a wide grin on his face, making me nuzzle my head into his chest.

My lips brushed against his chest before making their way up to peck his lips softly.

" I love you," I whispered, looking into his chocolate eyes who seemed to light up even more at the sound of the three words that just left my mouth.

" I love you too," he smiled, lingering his lips against my forehead in a kiss.

We stayed that way for a good period of time, just enjoying the feeling of skin against skin, lips against lips, eyes lost in eyes, our breathing in calm synch.

" Where do you wanna celebrate Christmas?" he suddenly asked, making me rise onto my elbows to be able to look at his face.

" I don't really know," I replied truthfully, making his brows furrow.

" George said you probably wouldn't want to go home," he said, even though it came out as more of a question.

" I don't," I sighed, instantly feeling how my dreamy, heaven-like mood from before had changed into an uncomfortable one.

" But why?" he pushed for answers.

" Because then Christmas will be ruined," I explained with no expression on my face.

" But.." he began before being cut off. " Matty forget it. There's no way I'll let my fucking arsehole of a brother ruin Christmas," I said, not realising I had raised my voice at him.

To my surprise, he seemed to leave it be, because before I knew it he pulled me to his chest.

" Ok," he whispered, placing a kiss at the top of my head. " Ok, we can go to celebrate with my family then," He assured, making me calm down.

My brother had ruined enough Christmas dinners. I couldn't count all the times through my teenage years where the night had been ruined. It had been like that year after year until eventually, I began celebrating with George's family. His family always managed to provide the essentials for a magical Christmas for a young teenager.

" I just really wanted to meet your family," he mumbled, making me feel slightly guilty.

" Matt.." I breathed, meeting his eyes.

" You have met my family. I just really wanna meet yours," he added, lifting his hand to tug a strand of hair behind my ear.

He was right. His family had opened their home for me for multiple days, and I was denying him the experience of just meeting my family.

" Sorry, I.." I sighed, resting my hand against his chest. " I just have a hard time wasting my Christmas dinner on my brother, he has taken enough of these nights during my teenage years. I just don't wanna risk him, rubbing me from yet another one," I explained, receiving a sympathetic look from him.

" I'm sorry I didn't know," he mumbled.

" But," I said cautiously as if to make sure I really meant what I was about to say. " I assume we can go visit them the 23rd of December, exchange gifts and meet them if we are in Manchester anyway, and then be with your family for Christmas," I suggested hesitantly.

He studied my face for any chance of me changing my mind before nodding with a smile.

" I'd love that"

--

Don't forget to vote and comment. ! I need feedback!!<3