Arrival...

In the middle of a countryside something was appearing in and out till it finally solidified as a large Shed. Out came a old woman and the old man carrying the Body of a seventeen year old Catro. Only a few feet away was an Abandoned farm house with a small barn.

"Lord Rassilon said this would be here and he was right. Come on Tomondro bring the Lady Catro. The Lord told us to call her by the Earth name Katie." The old looking woman said to the older looking man.

  "Yes Linrada and you and I are to go by Tom and Linda Singer. How the Lord knows so much about Earth names is a wonder to me." He said back to the woman. They carried Catro into the farm house and Into a bed. Her body was still regenerating and would sleep for a few days more.

  Tom and Lind spent two days cleaning and  making the home look as if it had been theirs since it was built. The new Rassilon had imprinted false memories in catros mind. They also knew that three fellow Gallifreyan's would be coming. The other three were stationed on Earth for observation. Two were Timelords. The other a student not capable of regeneration yet who was very sick and dying. He would help greatly in what it was they needed to do. Tom and Linda didn't like the Idea Rassilon had given but it was their order and they would follow it.

  Soon the other arrived and were given the instructions on what they must do. Having been on earth for some time the two Timelords knew how to and owned a vehicle. The taller and stronger of them had placed The Lady Catro in the backseat and the young student who was close to death sat next to her with no seatbelt. Then the Timelords both sat in front readying themselves for regeneration. Catro was the only one with a seatbelt.

   Catro believing her name to Be Katie Singer woke to what she thought were long time friends laughing and messing around. She giggled at they're horse play. The her friend sitting next to her screamed "LOOK OUT!" As the car swerved and the flipped. There was the sound of breaking glass and and twisting metal as the car then rolled down a hillside. Katies friends were all screaming. Katies mind was just in shock. Then the car came to a crashing stop. Everyone went silent. Then it was dark and katie blacked out.

  The two Timelords regenerated and climbed out of the car a little shooken but still knew what to do.  "All arrangement's have been made the other should all be at the farmhouse know and ready for departure back to Gallifrey."

   "Yes I believe so to." The other said. Then the dragged Katie out and picked her up taking her back the her false Grandparents. As they walked away the car blew up into a great ball of flame. One pointed something strange at it and it shrank to the size of a matchbox toy car, that so snuffed out.

  Back at the farmhouse a large group of people stood next to another shed. As the two Timelords walked in the house they took Katie to her room and laid her body down her legs were broken but that was all Rassilon had made sure the her mind and body would believe she was paralyzed.  Even if one day she ever found her way out of her humanity. She would think she could not walk.

Walking out of the house the Timelords said their goodbyes to Tom and Linda leaving them with everything they would need to survive the next  four years those two would be staying. Then walked into the newly arrived shed with the group that had been waiting to go home. Now Tom and Linda were the only two Timelords left on earth besides Katie whose body was now human at least to other humans. Doctors and therapy would be called for so that was vital.

  Katie slept for another week. When she finally woke her grandparents explained she'd been in an accident and her friends had died. That she was lucky enough to survive but would never walk again. The also lied and said she'd been in a coma for several months. Even on her 18th birthday and that they had just brought her home. She believed it.

For the next several years Tom and Linda shaped her to be an independent woman needing no one to help her get around and survive alone. They had grown to love her. It was going to be hard but the day came when they had to return to Gallifrey a war had begun and they were needed.

  Linda held her granddaughter to her passing her the broken fob locket. "We love you know that." Then they walked out. Never to be seen again. Katie never noticed the Shed had disappeared it had always been shielded.

   The rest of her life had been easy. She stayed hidden from life she wanted nothing to do with the people who lived near by in town. She'd been happy and content with her life until the one Stormy day. The day her life would return.