Chapter 2: Mansion

Hey guys I am still looking for an editor! Thanks so much for reading!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

“Alright K.C. about what we need to talk about…”

“What is it?”

“We have to move.”

“Alright why?” You see we tend to move a lot because I will go to vampire clans as a vampire and train them or I will go to a wolf pack as a wolf and train them. We can’t have anyone knowing that I am a special because people could come after me and try to abuse my power, especially since I am the most powerful being to walk the earth currently.  

“Well we have to go to the moonshine pack because there have been some rouges that are causing some problems, and then after that we have to go to a neighboring vampire clan that just want to get stronger in case the moonshine pack were to invade.”

“Okay how long do you think we will be there?”

“Probably a year for each training session, so two years minimum.”

“Ok have you seen any houses your interested in?”

“Ya there is this beautiful three story mansion, I was thinking the top floor is yours and you can have your bedroom, your music room, your art room, and your dance room. The second floor will be mine along with guest bedrooms, and then the bottom floor will have the kitchen, gym, dining room, living room, and pool. Sound like a plan?”

“Ya that sounds great, is everything already decorated and stuff like that?”

“Yes your room has blue walls with a black and white flower design on a queen size bed. The rest of the room has black and white accents.”

“Ok cool the rest of the house is all done too?”

“Yup” he said while popping the “p” sound. “Now just go get packed we are leaving in 2 hours.”

I know what you are thinking how in the heck are you suppose to pack a whole mansion in 2 hours? Well I get to cheat a little bit by using my powers. I use my vampire teleportation to the new house and then everything goes where it needs to be! The best part is I don’t have to do any work!! Ya I know I am a very lazy person, what can I say??

I went up to my room to grab a few things before I teleported the rest. I grabbed my IPhone and head phones and then got ready to teleport. I focused all my energy in imagining everything in this house being moved to the other one. I imagined Zach and his stuff and me and my stuff getting magically moved to this beautiful three story mansion with all the things that Zach told me about in it.

When I opened my eyes I was in the kitchen of the new house. I heard a loud thump from across the house and ran to go see what it was. When I got there and I saw what it was I burst out laughing. Zach was on the floor cursing under his breath. “Hahahahahaha w-what happened???” I said laughing

“You know you should really worn me before I just appear in a new house!” he said trying to fake being angry but you can see the corners of his mouth trying to go up.

“Sorry I thought you were ready!” I exclaimed trying to defend myself without laughing at him.

”Ya whatever.” He said grumbling

I just rolled my eyes at his childish pouting.

“Hey we have to go meet the pack and their alpha.”

“Alright let’s get this over with, you know they always have me prove myself but they are always surprised when I beat all of them. It does help that I am the top street fighter in the world!”

“I am sure that does give you a slight advantage over other people!” He chuckled.

I say the world because I just teleport to different parts of the world that has street fighting in it and fight, I am now number one in the world.

“Ok let’s get this over with…” I teleported there and was surprised by what I saw.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hey guys what do you think she is going to see??? Remember to show other people my book please!!! Love you guys -Kelsi