Special

Hey guys this is my first book I hope you all like it! I am all for suggestions or comments to help me get better so be sure to leave them!!!Also I am desperately searching for an editor so if you’re interested let me know! BTW this will be slow at first because I want you all to have some background information! Sorry! Hey there is a picture of K.C. to the side.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

CHAPTER 1

WOOSH! “UGH!” why can’t I get this spell right????

“Come on one more time K.C.! You can do this. Focus all your energy into making the water in the cup ice!” Zach my guardian said.

“I can’t Zach I am done! We have been at this for 2 hours I don’t have any more energy to work with!” I exclaimed extremely frustrated.

“Alright we are done for the day.” He said slightly disappointed that I couldn’t do the spell.

I know you are probably confused, well let me explain. My name is Kayla Cabot but people call me K.C. for short. See I am what people call in the supernatural world “a special.” Basically specials are people that are born with special powers, but every special has different powers and the amount of powers you have are different also. I am the most powerful being to walk the earth. No one suspects anything because I am a 17 year old girl. Clever huh?

Anyways, I have witch, vampire, werewolf, siren, angel, and fairy in me. Each part of me has powers too. My witch part can obviously cast spells and control the elements. So far I have mastered water and earth. Fire and air are still tough to control.

My vampire has vampire speed and the teleportation. My werewolf can shift into a beautiful black wolf and has wolf hearing and strength. My siren is great because if I sing I can get a person to do whatever I want!

The angel in me brings the good and beauty in me out. The fairy in me lets me fly and it’s so much fun!!

My parents died when I was seven so it has been 10 years but I am over it they will always be with me. Well anyways, Zach became my legal guardian when he was 20 so obviously he is 30 now and he has done a great job at training me with all my powers.

Zach is pretty handsome for his age I mean girls are always trying to get his attention. He has brown hair with crystal blue eyes and he is very built, like he has an eight pack! Not to brag or anything but I have an eight pack due to my everyday training for hours on end!

I don’t go to school because I am so far ahead, I can thank my angel for my memory skills. I just take some electives online like art, dance, music, and photography.

“Hey K.C. go shower cause you stink and then we need to have a very important discussion.” Zach said.

“Alright I will be down in like a minute, but don’t think that I forgot about the comment that you just made! Watch your back!” I warned, as soon as I finished saying that I used vampire teleportation to go to my bathroom take a shower using my citrus smelling shampoo.

 When I was done I went into my walk-in-closet to pick an outfit. Ya you heard me! A walk-in-closet! Zach taught me finances so I invested in some businesses and now I have like over 3 million in my savings account not including the thousands of dollars my parents left me.

I looked around my clothing and decided I will go for an edgy badass look today. I picked out a grey muscle shirt that says “Go to hell for heaven’s sake”, with black skinny jeans to go with it. Then paired it with black vans that I love! If anyone touched my vans they are done! Then just went for simple makeup.

My makeup consisted of black eyeliner and mascara. I just let my hair dry naturally. My hair is brown  with natural blonde highlights and wavy and it reaches down to the middle of back.

I also have blue eyes and full pink lips. I have slight curves and most people say I am beautiful, but really I just have to thank all of the parts of me like my angel, vampire etc.

After waiting for about 5 minutes Zach finally came in. His hair was all wet from the shower and he was wearing khaki shorts with a grey v-neck shirt and some flip-flops.

“Okay so what do you have to talk to me about? Hurry cause I want to go watch Frozen and you are keeping me from watching the best movie that ever existed!” What don’t judge just cause I act all cool doesn’t mean I am not a kid at heart!

“What is with your addiction to that movie? I mean it’s a stupid little kids movie.” He shrugged.

“Your face is stupid! So if you’re just going to insult Frozen I will gladly wait here and let you do just that to the love of my life!” I said my voice dripping with sarcasm.

“You know you shouldn’t be so sarcastic, one day it will get you in trouble.” He said giving me a pointed look.

“Well I’m sorry, sarcasm falls from my mouth like stupid falls from yours!” I said satisfied with my comeback.

We just glared at each other and then burst out laughing. “That was a good one K.C.!”

I know you are all probably wondering why I am not in trouble, we have more of a brother sister relationship then a father daughter one.

“Alright K.C. about what we need to talk about…”

“What is it?”

“We have to…”

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

What do you think is going to happen??? Well anyway just bare with me I promise I have a lot of ideas for the story.