FNIA Funtime Frexy

After FNIA F. Freddy and F.Foxy's brothers arrived, they were having fun with their sisters and friends. Little did they know, Funtime Freddy and Foxy have a surprise for them. 

Funtime Freddy's Pov

"Hey sis, there's something I need to tell you" I said to my sister. "What is it?" She asked me. "Foxy and I are dating." I told her. "Really, you and Foxy, wait mines or yours?" She asked me. "My Foxy." I replied. "Oh, cool, besides, My Foxy and I are dating as well." She replied back. "I'm so happy for you guys." I told her. "Thanks, same for you guys." She replied. "Thanks, sis." I replied, smiling. "Your welcome, bro." She said to me.

Funtime Foxy's Pov

"Hey sis, there's something I need to tell you" I said to my sister. "What is it?" She asked me. "Freddy and I are dating." I told her. "Really, you and Freddy, wait mines or yours?" She asked me. "My Freddy." I replied. "Oh, cool, besides, My Freddy and I are dating as well." She replied back. I'm so happy for you guys." I told her. "Thanks, same for you guys." She replied. "Thanks, sis." I replied, smiling. "Your welcome, bro." She said to me.

FNIA F.Freddy's Pov

"Hey sis, there's something I need to tell you" My bro said to me. "What is it?" I asked him. "Foxy and I are dating." He told me. "Really, you and Foxy, wait mines or yours?" I asked him. "My Foxy." He replied. "Oh, cool, besides, My Foxy and I are dating as well." I replied back. "I'm so happy for you guys." He told me. "Thanks, same for you guys." I replied. "Thanks, bro." I replied, smiling. "Your welcome, sis." He said to me.

FNIA F.Foxy's Pov

"Hey sis, there's something I need to tell you" My bro said to me. "What is it?" I asked him. "Freddy and I are dating." He told me. "Really, you and Freddy, wait mines or yours?" I asked him. "My Freddy." He replied. "Oh, cool, besides, My Freddy and I are dating as well." I replied back. "I'm so happy for you guys." He told me. "Thanks, same for you guys." I replied. "Thanks, bro." I replied, smiling. "Your welcome, sis." He said to me.