Funtime Frexy Wedding

Today is the day that Funtime Freddy and Foxy are getting married. Everyone was going to be so happy for them. People knew that they would get together and get married. Circus Baby and Ballora were helping them plan the wedding.
~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~
Funtime Freddy is waiting for Funtime Foxy to walk down the aisle. When Funtime Foxy walked down the aisle, Funtime Freddy was lucky that Funtime Foxy was going to be at his side for the rest of his life. When the alter asked if anyone objects them getting married, someone said, "I object." It was a girl's voice that Circus Baby, F. Foxy, and F. Freddy recognize from their past. It was Funtime LolBit. She was upset because Funtime Freddy and Foxy shouldn't get married because it was wrong to her. She was upset that Funtime Foxy was marrying Funtime Freddy. She always love Funtime Foxy. (Anyways, back to the story.) LolBit was just picking on Funtime Freddy, like it was nothing, when suddenly Funtime BonBon punched her in the face. "LolBit, stop!" I shouted at her. "Make me, chubby." She replied. "What did you call me?" I asked her. "I called you chubby." She replied. Little did LolBit know, she messed up big time. "GRRRR, LolBit, you crossed the line, I'm gonna kill you right now." I told her. Before she said anything, Funtime BonBon stabbed her in the heart with a knife. "You can continue." I said. "I now pronounce you Man and Man, you may now kiss the groom." The priest said. Funtime Freddy and Foxy kissed and left the church, holding hands. They are going to a hotel in Paris, France and it's so beautiful at this time. To see the Eiffel Tower, eat at cafes and bakeries, etc.