"Dude." Sam scoffs, ushering a sleep Dakota and Jack forward. "You were hallucinating sheep on the road. We need a few hours." 

Dean shrugs, shouldering his bag as he unlocks the door. The rest of the group following behind, Jack grins as he looks around the room.

"This is nice." He tells him, Dakota nods her head in agreement, placing her bag next to Deans.

Dean immediately checks out the bathroom, Dakota peers over his shoulder--both hoping there wasn't a dead rat like the last time. 

"Let's ward the room, get a bite, get a few hours of sleep, hit the road first thing." Sam says, claiming on of the beds. 

"Yes, please, I'm starving." Dakota groans, flopping back on the other bed--Jack sits next to her and turns on the TV. 

Scooby-Doo's voice fills the room.

"It's...wonderful." He replies in awe. Dakota smiles at him, chuckling quietly at his amazement. 

"Hey. No." Dean scolds, stealing the remote from on top of the TV. 

"But--" Dakota and Jack both go to complain.

Dean opens his mouth to respond but gets distracted by the TV, chuckling before glancing toward the two teens. "No." 

Jack's face falls into a frown.

"And you're on the couch, sport." Dean continues, ignoring Sam's disapproving glare. "All right? So why don't you go over there? Sit down and...here." He laughs as he picks up the Bible, tossing it on the couch as Jack walks away. "Read a book. We're out in a few hours."

Dean flops down on the bed next to Dakota, shoving her to scoot over so he can have more room. She groans as his elbow hits her ribs. Jack picks up the Bible and starts to flip through it. 

"Well, move over." He tells her, Dakota glares at him. 

"Jack, hey, I can take the couch. Why don't--" 

"No, no. It's fine." Jack cuts Sam off, giving him a small smile. 

Sam hesitates but nods, grabbing his bag and heading over to the bed opposite of Dakota and Dean.

"I'm not sleeping until he get food." Dakota speaks up, looking over Dean at Sam.

Dean sighs before getting up, he leaves to grab some burgers while Sam and Dakota begin to paint sigils around the room.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

When Dean comes back, Sam was finishing up the last sigil--Dakota gave up after about three. Dean tosses a burger to Jack before handing one to Dakota, who takes it greedily. 

Jack dives straight into the burger, eating it like he's never seen food before, which he probably hasn't. Dean watches Jack in disgust, Dakota munches on the fries she stole from Dean.

"You can slow down, you know." Dean hisses at Jack. "That stuff's not gonna disappear."

Dakota takes a big bite from her burger, looking over at her dad in confusion. 

"Ever seen you eat, Dean?" Sam responds before glancing at Dakota. "Or Dakota for that matter."

The two Winchesters look up at Sam, both with their mouths full. They glance at each other before choosing to ignore Sam, Dean grabs his beer in response. Jack does the same thing as Dean tosses the cap in the ash tray.

"Wait, wait, wait." Dean stops him. "How old do you think you are?" 

"3 days, 17 hours, and 42 minutes." Jack answers seriously.