Introduction

Okay, before you start reading, I first want to tell you a few things. This is the first time I try something like this so please don't expect great things from me. But it seemed fun and I wanted to try this so here I go.

-You view this trough your eyes and Rascal's eyes. You will be named Y/N, which means "your name".
-You're 15 years old.
-You will be a part of the Glitter Force and you will be called Glitter Lavender. This is only when you have transformed.
-You will start crushing on Rascal in later chapters.
-Let's imagine everything here happens after the last battle of season 1, season 2 never happened.
-You have a passion for writing and reading and you are like Lily, shy and insecure about your work. You don't talk a lot and feel scared to make friends. You also are always late and clumsy like Emily. You love to talk with people about books when you trust them. You don't want to think about yourself before others, like Chloe. You have 3 siblings (a big brother who is 17 and willing to protect you at all cost, a smaller sister who is 14 and likes to share everything with you and a sister who is 9 and always gets herself in trouble.) and you want to protect them at all cost (they are very important to you), like April. And like Kelsey, you like to volleyball and are really good at it. And last but not least, you are in love with chocolate, like Candy.
-Your special attack is called "Lavender Airshot". (Lol I am terrible at making something like that up, don't dudge me please.)

Was this everything I have to tell? I think so. Okay, enjoy! <3