my first breach

The next morning, I had awoken to find myself in a different holding cell than yesterday. This one resembled like the one my father had but without the crimson bloodstained walls.

I looked around a bit curious and a little afraid on how they got me into a new cell while I was asleep. And how they had managed to change me from a class D scratchy outfit to a plague doctors robes.

Suddenly I heard the personel over the intercom saying "Scp 049-3, please be advised we are bringing in a few D-class personel to conduct further studies on you."

I grumbled at the fact that they call me SCP049-3. They could've given me a different number, why did it have to be consistent with my father and his subjects? Why was it SCP049-3? Was I not his only child? I sighed angrily as I sat on the chair near the desk. So many questions filled my head.

I looked towards the metal reinforced door as it swung open. The voice over the intercom spoke once more.

《5937, please advance towards SCP049-3》

I looked at the D-class, clearly afraid. I chuckled a little knowing the feeling of meeting my first SCP. Well I guess not really since it was my father all along. I shrugged then noticed the D-class had been standing in front of me shaking. I looked at him, head to toe.

《5937, please touch SCP049-3》 said the voice on the intercom.

I stood from my chair, the same height of the D-class. I could see the fear in his eyes as I stared at him. He slowly approached his hand towards my chest, at that moment, I had grabbed his wrist stopping him, and making him drop dead onto the ground. The other two D-class personel stepped back. I sighed then spoke in a monotone way.

"Do not be afraid. Just keep your distance and hands to yourself and you will be fine."

One of the D-class personel laughed, trying to act tougher than he was. I tilted my head in confusion and shook my head before speaking once more.

"What is so funny? The fact that I am a female SCP? I am still as strong as the other Keter's here. I mean, why would they keep me in high containment otherwise?" I said angrily.

The other D-class elbowed the one laughing in an attempt to stop him.  I sighed angrily and turned around.

"If you do not stop laughing RIGHT NOW! You will end up suffering more than your friend over here." I yelled out so angrily as to strike fear into them.

The D-class that was laughing stumbled back and pushed the one that tried to stop him earlier into me. I had turned around then fell to the ground. When I opened my eyes, I could feel my cheeks start to burn slightly. I was blushing. Why was I blushing? Am I falling for a stupid D-class human? No, I cannot...it was just. They were so close to me. Too close in fact.

The D-class started at me blushing bright red before backing off afraid. I got up, my face bright red, I had put my plague doctor mask on to hide my face. The D-class backed into a corner afraid that I might kill them for what had happened.

I spoke in a whisper, shocked "I- th-that was different..."

The D-class that pushed the one into me was in the other corner laughing at us. I gave a glare at him before raising my hand towards him. He suddenly stopped laughing and stared in fear at me.

"I-I'm sorry! P-please don't kill me!" He said in a scared tone.

"Dear God, the pestilence has consumed you. Like a wildfire spreading" I had said.

I could hear the voice of my father speaking to me through the facility walls. <Ah, I wish I could see this moment. My daughter's first patient to be cured>

I smiled a little, hearing my father's voice encouraging me. I stepped forward and picked up the D-class, with my touch he suddenly fell limp. The doctors had decided that that was enough testing for today and they called out the remaining D-class.

《8790, please exit the containment while avoiding SCP049-3's touch.》

D-class 8790 nodded and waved goodbye to me. He smiled before he left. I stayed back knowing the procedures of the containment. I hated when they would sedate me in order to keep me in containment and away from the others.

All of a sudden, the lights started to flicker. The alarms started blaring. The scientists ran off while the guards followed behind leaving D-class 8790 in my cell.

《The site is experiencing a level elucid containment breach. All personel is advised to enter into a safe room until further advised. This is not a drill. SCP049 has escaped containment!》

The D-class looked at me with a look. I smiled then laughed a little not realizing it was my father who had escaped.

"What?" I asked in a soft tone.
He looked away blushing "I...uh...wanted to say sorry about earlier..."
I shrugged my shoulders "it is fine. I understand it was not your fault dear. That pesky contaminated D-class pushed you into me"
He looked at me in a little shock. I gave him a warm smile holding my hand out "I am named katherine, but you can call me Kat"
8790 backed away a little afraid. He didnt want to touch me in fear I would kill him...understandable...I sighed and sat down on my chair near my desk. 8790 sighed nervously before saying...

"Ezra...my name is Ezra..." he said looking away.
"Nice to meet you Ezra, do not worry, I will not harm you..." I looked away blushing a little bit. He smiled then sighed in relief. I looked around and sighed as nothing new had been happening. There were still the two dead bodies left on the ground.

Suddenly, the big metal door to my containment opened up...my father had entered the room and sighed as he saw the bodies left on the floor. I looked at him with a look as he gave me a look of disappointment.

"You haven't started your operations yet? I thought you would have been halfway done by now." He said.

I sighed and replied "maybe if you had not escaped your cell and gave me some silent time. I would have been done by now" I huffed.

"What has gotten into you Katherine?! You are not the child i had raised from an infant." He yelled at me.

"Maybe I changed from the outside world! Yeah, maybe i have emotions now! It is my life, and it is my decisions. Now...please...leave..." I said angrily.

"Katherine. I am your father. You are obligated to listen to me." He said peering at me through his mask.

I slammed my hand on my desk in pure rage "NO! IM NOT YOUR PUPPET ANYMORE!!!" I yelled out In anger as i burst into tears "Get out....please...."

SCP049 nodded and left my cell. Leaving the door wide open. I was so angry I forgot all about Ezra who was hiding under the desk this whole time. I sat down onto my bed and covered my face with my hands. Ezra popped out from hiding and came a little close to me.

"H-hey Kat...how a-are you f-feeling?" He said nervously.

I wiped my tears and looked up at him. I gave what seemed to be a smile to reassure him. But inside, I wanted to cry and scream my head off in anger....

Once the alarms had stopped blaring so loudly, after what seemed like hours. A guard came and escorted Ezra out of my containment room surprised I did not kill him. And surprised I had stayed away from the guards this time, my anger was too focused on my own flesh and blood...