He swerved through what seemed to be a maze of buildings and alleys, each turn getting more confusing than the last.

"fuck-" Shinsou seemed to mumble a string of curse words under his breath as they came across a dead end.

Kaminari tugged his arm away from him, quickly looking for some sort of other way they could go.

His face looked distressed, and panicked, and worried.

He didn't know what was happening. This was a lot to process.

Kaminari walked carefully around the narrow paths, and Shinsou seemed to follow, anxious, and nervous.

He turned a corner, and suddenly heard that obnoxious giggling again. "shIT-" he darted the opposite direction, not knowing Shinsou was there and ended up crashing straight into him, dragging both boys toppling onto the floor.

"Are we playing hide and seek?!~"

Both Denki and Shinsou scrambled to stand up,

"Did you want to join?" The deeper voice seemed to ask with a grunt in his voice, standing back

Toga knew better than to answer. The league of villains watched the sports festival, of course she knew "hmm~" She hummed instead of an answer.

She charged for them, her hand tightened around the knife.

Kaminari meant to turn around and run - but then he remembered.

They were at a dead end.

Kaminari could hear the rustling of clothing as Shinsou wrapped his hands in the capture weapon that was around his neck.

But he seemed to be just a bit too late, as Toga tackled him, forcing them onto the floor

Kaminari got knocked back by the fall as well.

"Aw, i have a feeling you'd be a great friend!~" She pressed the knife harshly to his neck.

Shinsou grunted, trying to untangle the capture weapon from behind his back to get his hands free.

Kaminari had to do something quick.

Without a second thought, he aimed his sharpshooter, knowing full well that it might hit Hitoshi too.

But this was one of two options.

He fired it just before Toga could do more than press a small cut into the brainwasher's skin.

Toga stumbled back a bit because of the sudden shock, clearly trying to maintain composure, but it wouldn't work.

With a grunt, she fell to the floor on her knees, her head hanging downwards.

Both boys were out of breath.

Shinsou sat up and got his hands untangled from the tight bindings, just before he stood up and hung it loosely from his neck

"Are you okay?" Kaminari asked breathlessly

To which Shinsou responded with a firm nod.

He may have gotten slightly shocked, but he was still standing, so it wasn't bad.

"Lets go." Hitoshi huffed and glanced around, looking for a way to go

"Where?" Kaminari questioned, glancing around.

They'd kind of trapped themselves.

One way led back to the league of villains, and the other way was a completely solid brick wall. 

Shinsou's eyes directed upwards, which gave him an idea. He turned to Denki, pulling the capture scarf off, over his head "hold onto me."

"What??" Denki raised an eyebrow, turning completely to face the taller student.

"Just-" a frustrated sigh escaped through Shinsou's teeth as he closed his eyes for a half of a second. "cooperate with me here"

Even through finding it strange, Kaminari stepped closer to him, releasing a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Shinsou snaked an arm around the electric boy's waist, pulling him close.

With his free hand, Hitoshi threw the binding cloth up towards a balcony railing towards the top of the building, which it thankfully clung onto.

He tugged on the opposite side of the cloth, launching them off towards the roof of the building.

Kaminari kinda freaked out when his feet lifted off the solid ground.

His arms tightened around Shinsou's broad shoulders, clasping his hands together.

It may have been the brisk cold.

Or the high of pure adrenaline,

But both boys were blushing.

--------

Im lowkey proud of myself bc most of my chapters are 500-700 words but this one is 1000 :D

This one took longer bc i had to keep rewriting a certain part.