hold onto me

I wrote half of this chapter listening to Circus by Brittany Spears.

---------

And there stood Dabi.

No less than 20 feet away from them.

The class stopped everything that they seemed to be doing at the time.

After maybe a few moments of silence, "it's a pleasure to see you again too." The smirk across his scarred face seemed to grow.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Called out Bakugou

"I don't think you're the one who needs to be concerned about it. Though if you really needed to know," Dabi's face seemed to go from amused, to aggressive within a matter of mere seconds. "you can always ask Shigaraki." He spoke loud and clear.

A dark purple portal grew on one of the rooftops, and the greasy blue-haired gremlin came out of hiding. Along with his right hand man, Kurogiri.

None of the other students dared to speak. They stood there, in shock, not knowing what to do in this situation.

"Im going to say this once." Shigaraki spoke lowly, in his usual scratchy sounding voice. "You're going to either hand over the Midoriya kid carefully,"

Midoriya's head perked up hearing his name. Why did they want him..?

"... Or we'll have to take him forcefully." Tomura scratched at his jawline from the hand covering his face.

"Hah!" Bakugou mocked "what, we're just going to comply?! Take your bullshit somewhere else!" Of course they weren't just going to give up Deku.

Dabi seemed pleased by the response the ash blonde gave. He grinned, glancing at Tomura who nodded.

"Suit yourself" The harsh tone was almost piercing

And he went up into blue scorching flames, almost getting lost in them.

Four more portals opened up.

One after the other, came out Spinner, Twice, Mr.Compress, and Toga

The blonde schoolgirl giggled mischievously, showing off her few sharp teeth "this should be fun!~"

The flame grew around the 20 students

Bakugou took immediate action. He had to. So he threw himself at the glowing flames as soon as he even saw a glimpse of a person.

Screaming, he launched off at least four explosives into the fire.

It cleared for a few seconds, until they just flooded back in place.

Twice, and multiple other figures that looked exactly like the last, closed in on the group of five students.

Ashido shot acid instinctively, but the figure just seemed to melt away into a pile of mud.

wrong one.

Toga grasped onto her knife and ran at two of the students.

Shinsou's eyes widened as he basically panicked.

His first instinct was to run.

And that's what he did.

He grabbed onto Kaminaris wrist and yanked him into the first alleyway he could land his eyes on

"ow-!"

Shinsou slapped a hand over the electric boy's mouth "shut up" He whisper-yelled at him before he kept running, grasping onto his arm as Kaminari struggled to keep up with him.