Chapter 11(FINALE)

*Damien's POV*

(Monday morning)

I honestly don't know how, but we were still late to the bus.

It's like the world doesn't want me to kill Stan, but that son of a bicth is still getting his ass kicked for hurt my blonde baby.

Through out the entire walk though, Phillip and I were holding hands so I guess that was nice.

"Hey Damien?", I hear next to me.

"Hmm?"

"Your gonna hurt Stan, huh?"

"How do you keep knowing these things?"

"Your face in just readable, it's also in your eyes."

"That's a bit creepy, but yeah, he deserves his punishment."

"Does he really though?"

"What the hell are you talking about, of course he does! He harassed you Phillip, that a crime."

"But... don't you think beating up someone is a bigger crime?"

That made me think but only for a second.

"Honestly, no."

"Well, have I ever told you that I hated anyone getting hurt?"

"About once or twice."

"Then can you please let this one slide, just this once?"

I didn't like that question at all, but it came from the person I love most, so I couldn't just say no.

"Fine...", I sighed.

But while I said that, I had my fingers crossed behind my back.

(Time skip to the near end of 4th period)

I didn't pay attention at all in class.

I just kept looking at the clock.

I wanted to get out of class as soon as possible so Pip doesn't follow me to lunch.

I didn't have any classes with Stan, so I figured lunch was a good time to do it.

Soon enough, the bell rang and I was the first one out the door.

I felt a little bad that I kinda just ditched Pip, but he would understand.

Despite me being very quite out of the class room, there were actually a lot of people in there.

I scanned the room until my eyes landed on the middle table where Stan and his group of "friends" were sitting. I also noticed that Craig's group was at a table near by.

I walked up behind the alcoholic, and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey Marsh, can I speak with you?"

He turned around to face me, looking like he was completely not in the mood for anything, but then I sensed a little bit of something.

For some reason, he looked a little scared.

"And...why?"

"Because I want to, now come on."

Reluctantly, he got up and followed me a few feet away from his table.

"Look, if this is about what happened to Pip yesterday then I sorry, I didn't mean to do anything to hurt."

"If you were drunk then how did you remember that?"

"Eh, Kenny told me what I done when I was in a better state."

I slightly smile at him, put my hand on his shoulder and whispered into his ear.