1. Admission is Quite Deceptive

"Cyril, Cyril, it's time to get up." A gentle male voice softly called the teenager who was still asleep in bed.

Cyril frowned with some dissatisfaction, barely opened his eyes and saw a handsome man with platinum-gold hair.

"Mr. Sith." When Cyril saw the other guy, he suddenly sat up like a chicken ready to fight. "Should you explain why you are here?"

Huai Wen/Sith didn't feel embarrassed or upset but said in a very casual tone: "Admiral Muze has already entered my fingerprint, so that I have partial permission to enter this house. Didn't the general tell you?"

Cyril's anger suddenly bursts, f*ck[1]. He still dare to be shameless?

[1] (卧槽 lit. Lie prone a groove which is used not commonly now. However, becasue it sound like 我肏 meaning "I fxxk", just like English speakers type "fxxk".

Just as Cyril was preparing to organize his thought and wanted to humiliate him, Huai Wen had turned and walked outside. "Cyril, what do you want to eat for breakfast. There are recently developed No. 12 nutrient, the taste is like salted chicken. Do you want to try it?"

"No need!" Cyril violently touch his hair. What he wanted to do most now was to throw the man out.

From a young age, Cyril saw that this adjutant, Huai Wen was not very kind to him. If he (Huai Wen) wasn't just a beta and his father has a cold personality. He would think they presumably hooked up.

Thinking of his Father indifferent expression, Cyril felt that the future was bleak.

After he wash, the table has been set with omelettes and cheesecakes. Huai Wen is wearing a pink apron, lined with his gold-rimmed glasses. How can a beast be human[2], psychologically distorted!

[2]énmiàn-shòuxīn idiom - face of a man but the heart of a beast—a beast in human form

Cyril resentfully took the nutrient from the refrigerator, unscrewed it and drink it. The legendary salt-flavored chicken taste is actually not very good...

Huai Wen sighed helplessly and went to the front of Cyril. He said, "Cyril, you should always eat some natural food. You can't ruin your body because you are angry at me."

Cyril gave him a blank look and turned back to the room to pack his bags.

Huaiwen has long been accustomed to this situation, he followed by: "Although the alpha physical quality of the Helenian Empire is excellent, there will still be differences in identity. Although the general does not mind if your future partner is a nobleman. However, I heard that His Majesty intends to make a marriage with the general. His Royal Highness will graduate one year later, but His Royal Highness is the same age as you..."

Although Cyril wanted to maintain his gentlemanly manner, this person apparently had violated his bottom line. Cyril turned and pointed to the door and said, "Get out!"

"Cyril......"

"Get out, don't force me to do it!"

"Well then, I will go out first, the driver is downstairs, there are still somethings to discuss with the general. I have to go back and deal with it." Huai Wen smiled with a good temper and said, "So, I will leave."

When he finished, he turned and left.

When Cyril felt that the world was clean, he was relieved and sat down on his suitcase.

He has been in this world for fifteen years. He has never understood anything from the beginning, and now he is fully integrated. He himself feels that he is well adapted.

He was originally a good-for-nothing otaku[3]. When he came, he had just passed the judicial examination for four months. When he wanted to reopen the game, he crossed the electric leakage of the computer.