"It's my Mom's birthday." she explained

"You seem kinda excited for the football game tonight." Alena smirked. I forgot that I never told them about Parker and I. I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell them just yet.

I sighed, "This week has just been stressful. I have a student council meeting after school to talk about dances for the rest of the year. Is anyone going to the cotillion next month?"

Everyone nodded, which was to be expected considering how much money our parents had given to that organization.

"A lot of people are going, it should be fun." Lilia pointed out, "The after-parties anyway. Do you know if your brother is doing something?"

"Well, it's at the Fitzgerald so Asher and Parker are probably gonna throw a party in a hotel room. We shall see." I answered Lilia's question

Zara had a grin on her face, "Now that would be fun."

"Extremely fun." I agreed, "We said junior year wouldn't be boring."

And so far, it damn sure wasn't.

I was sitting at a table with other girls from the junior and senior student council trying to decide on the theme for winter formal in February.

So far we decided on a snowy winter wonderland, winter in Paris, and woodsy winter. I just kept wondering if I was going to be able to bring Parker to this thing.

"Does anyone else think it's weird that Parker Fitzgerald isn't throwing his usual Halloween party?" Rose, a senior asked everyone

Yikes.

To think that Parker thought no one would notice.

I didn't say anything, I just sat there minding my business.

Then again, Parker was my boyfriend now so was his business technically my business?

"Yeah, it is weird."

"He stopped Snapchatting me back too."

"He never wants to hook up anymore."

Rose looked over at me, "Did you two go to homecoming together?"

I nodded, "It's just because my brother is his best friend and I didn't have anyone else to take."

"Mmh. Do you know what's going on with him?" She asked me

Why did it matter? Jack Clayton was going to throw a party that you are going to get just as drunk at.

"Family business."I lied

I was so happy to get away from the. I went home, changed, then went back to school. I found my friends in the stands and had a pretty fun time at the football game. 

Parker was so good at football. I just hoped that his Dad let him choose his college plans. I was so proud of him.

"Do you guys wanna go get pizza?" Alena proposed to Zara and me

"Yes!" Zara excitedly agreed

I nodded, "Sounds good."

All of a sudden, I felt a pair of arms go over my shoulders.

I grabbed on to his wrists, "Parker, you smell!"

"You still adore me though. Are you guys coming to the party?" Parker wondered

Zara raised an eyebrow, "What party?"

"Just another one of Asher's parties, but we're going to get pizza first." I explained as I looked up at Parker