Chapter 10: I'm proud of us

Here you are guys. Hope you like it. :D suggestions are welcomed. Please like and comment. Love you for all the love!

Renesmee POV...

"I just don't like her Jacob." I said sitting down on the rock, the sun shone brightly. It kind of flashed on my face as I decided to sit down.

"Hmm don't judge her yet. We don't even know her nessie." Jacob said looking away.

I just couldn't believe myself. Usually I'm a very stubborn and in this case I don't even think it was my fault but still I decided to say I was sorry.

"I'm sorry Jake", I said looking at my feet.

He turned around, INSTANTLY

"You should be nessie. Do you know how worried I was. It was like half of me had drowned too. With you. How could you put me through that? Don't I mean anything to you?", he said.

"I was kind of weirded out. I said I'm sorry. What more do you want? I don't see you apologizing for that prank you played on me.", I said

He was silent. He turned around.

Wow I thought when I decide to mention his fault he can't even face me. But I won't let him get away with this. I held his arm and forced him to turn so that he could face me but what faced me, shocked me, melted me and scared me all at the same time.

Tears. Jacob Black had tears in his eyes.

"Jacob I held him. Look I'm so sorry. I'm a terrible person please don't cry..."

I paused. He looked at me lovingly.

I continued,.." yeah don't cry like a baby."
He laughed a little.

"I'm sorry nessie. I really am".

"It's okay. I forgive you. Just don't forget that you're my best friend JBlack.", I said

I won't. Ever

Renesmee POV:

Everything was sorted and i was happy .Happy that the misunderstanding just strengthened our friendship. I was proud to have a friend like him. I came home, Jacob dropped me but surprisingly he didn't come inside. He usually does. But i didn't force him . I guess he just didn't want dad to read his mind and that's something i didn't want either. So i came inside but dad read my mind anyways he read that i didn't want my mind read. So he didn't say anything out loud in front of everyone but i knew later that night mum and dad would come to talk to me alone. Esme welcomed me and told me dinner was ready. I quickly went and changed and then we all sat at the table. They all just watch me eat and its kinda creepy but I'm used to it. The dinner was delicious, esme had cooked an red snapper in a Chinese broth with Chinese vegetables, stir fried. I was so impressed and so i asked her that how could she cook Chinese better than a Chinese and she replied saying that they had lived in china for a decade. Just after dinner uncle jasper and aunt alice returned from their hunt. They had a successful hunt, no mountain lion but they found an scrumptious stag to feast on. Aunt alice shot me with hundred of questions about the date and i tried to answer all of them patiently. When everybody saw that i was EXHAUSTED they told me to go up and rest and so i did. But i just remember lying in my bed, my earphones in my ears listening to taylor swift's back to December and thinking about what had happened today and then falling asleep to hey jude's tune and dreaming about HIM.