Chapter 11: It's a DATE?

It was a Sunday morning. 7:am,
I wake up only to find my phone's battery exhausted. I am a morning person. So yeah I wake up at seven. I climb down my fluffy bed and for a change decide to make my bed because even though I have cool parents my mom really doesn't like it if I leave my bed messy. I walk to my washroom and wash my face. As I look into the mirror, I automatically find myself comparing me to Kara. I feel disgusted. I mean let's be honest for a second, even though Kara is not a nice person she is crazy beautiful with all nice hair and clothes. But really inside I know jake doesn't care about these things. But as I gaze into the mirror again I feel like a haircut or a spa wouldn't hurt.

I quickly take a shower pick out a white sheer lacy crop top with my ombre blue ripped jeans and cute little black ankle boots. I head downstairs to find everyone sitting in the living room. Being vampires they sometimes sit so still, it kind of creeps me out. But I'm a vampire too but only a half.
"Hey good morning family", I say.
"Morning baby", mom says getting up and then in her super sonic speed comes near to hug me.
"Morning renesmee",uncle emmet and aunt rose say together.
"Hey you" says grandma..
These are some of the many responses I got as replies ...
"Grandma can I ask you make me some breakfast", I ask Esme
"It's all ready for you dearie", she quickly gets up and points towards the table.
Esme had me the most delicious waffles with whipped cream and I love me some raspberries so that was my breakfast.
"Hey mom I wanna go to the town salon and get a haircut, I was wondering I could like some layers and side bangs.. And get my nails done..You know just some stuff.", I tell mom.
"Look Bella how beautiful our daughter looks doing these girly things." Dad hugs me and says..
Dad loves mocking me when it come to all this because I, like my mom am not very girly and into all the girly stuff.

"Daaaaaddd stop" ,I say to him feeling pretty embarrassed.
"Okay sorry baby do you wanna take mom or Alice with you to the salon?", dad asked me.
Both mom and me together they Alice.
"Does someone called me to take them to the spa and salon..", Aunt Alice come jumping from her room.." Ooh I can already see it you are gonna look SO perfect renesmee after your later makeover. Let's go let's go."

She takes my hand and before I know it we're out of the door. We take my dad Volvo and head towards the town. Alice is bad driver and when I say bad I mean Augustus Waters-bad and I recently read the fault in our stars and I am just in love with that book it was so sad. Luckily we vampires are cancer proof and oh yeah so are werewolves so yeah if something comes between me and jake it wont be cancer.

While we're in the car and I ask aunt Alice about the latest trends and what would look good on me because I remembered Emily telling that Kara was a fashion student so obviously she would know the latest trends..

Aunt Alice looked at me weirdly and says , "soo R why this sudden makeover?"
"I just wanted to try out something new you know,"I sheepishly said looking at my feet.
"Well all right. " she smiled back and said

My time at the spa went quickly. I got a haircut, got my nails done, got a massage done as well since I was feeling a little tired and stressed I went full out there.
Just as I was putting my clothes back in after the massage, my phone buzzed.

*Hey ness! What you doing?*, my heart jumped at seeing the name.
*At the spa. Getting a massage ;)*
*What? Why didn't you tell me you were going?*
*What would you have done jake?* Had I told you :/
*I would have come with you. :)..*

I coloured deeply and giggled in the changing room.

After a minute.. He texted again and the message read
*And probably would've have taken a massage myself. xD *
*Hehehe yeah, okay listen what are you doing this evening? *
*Nothing much why?*
*I learned this killer taco recipe from Esme a few days back. Would you like to try it? Everyone will be going out for a hunt but Mom or dad or maybe one of the will want to stay with me but I want them to enjoy a hunt together like everyone else. So maybe so can come over?*

I hoped with all my heart and crossed all parts of my body that he would say yes.

After a few seconds.
*Sure, I'd love to. :) 8:00?*
*8:00! :D *

(HI ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!
Thank you so much for all the love.
Please keep the votes and comments coming. I'm doing a double update. So please double the votes and comments. If you guys get me 100 votes on any one of the chapters I'll do a double update tomorrow so hurry!!!!!!! Xoxox
-Aparna )