Chapter 2 : I miss you Jacob

Hey here's chapter 2. I really hope you guys enjoy it :)

---- Renesmee POV ---

"Baby time to wake up", I heard mom coming in my room.

"Ugh no mom lemme me sleep", I said.

She stealthily jerked the blanket away from my foot and I instantly sat straight up in my bed.

I knew what this calls for. CAPTURE THE BLANKET.

Me and mom would always fight for the blanket. Because if I win I would get 30 minutes more to sleep but if mom wins then I would have to get up and wash up and do all the chores of the house with grandma Esme.

Mom smirked a little at me. And we were off to fighting for the blanket. Mom never used her vampiric super powers during "capture the blanket". Oh yeah she's a vampire. She's a super-awesome-cool vampire. But at the same time she also happens to be the best mom ever.

I shouted, "I'm so gonna win this mom." I swinged behind her with the blanket and hid behind the closet. That's when dad came in.

He's a vampire too. I thought, "oh no!" My face was white with fear. Dad and mom would team up against me but I always had the best person in the world by my side. Jacob, who would fight all the capture the blankets with me. We would win some and lose some. But having jacob by my side made every CTB (capture the blanket) so so special.

As mom and dad moved closer to me to take the blanket. I shouted for help without even realizing, " Jacooobbbb".

It took me three seconds to realize that he's not gonna come. Jacob had gone to La push to meet his pack. They had to do that once every two weeks. Jacob would always delay that because he wanted to be with us. But this time something was wrong and he had to go. This time it was inevitable.

Just by the thought of this I felt a tear slipping out from my right eye. Mom saw it before dad, she signaled him to leave us alone for a minute and let us have a little mother-daughter time. He did so but first he kissed me on my forehead and said he loves me.

Mom took my hand and we sat on the beautiful pink couch in my room which dad and mom bought for me on my second birthday.

"Hey beautiful, what's wrong?", my mom asked me. Worried but more confused was the look on her face.

"I don't know mom". I replied. " I think I just.." I couldn't complete my sentence.

"You just what sweetie" asked mom.

I think I just miss Jake.

I said.

And then my eyes just exploded with tears.