"What the hell is going on with you and Roseanne?" Jisoo asked, great, they're interrogating her now. "It's nothing." Jennie averted her gaze. "Tell us or else." Lisa said seriously, now that's something you don't see everyday. "Fine. I kinda told her I liked her." Jennie shyly said, unable to form sentences that made sense. "And what did she say?"

"Um, something like I don't care but don't blame me if your heart gets broken." Jisoo face palmed herself. "You really like Roseanne? Out of all people?" Lisa on the other hand smiled, proud of her friend. "Don't tell me you're on board with this?" Jisoo said, Lisa looked at her and sighed. "Look, maybe Roseanne's not that bad. Give them a chance." Jisoo took a deep breath. "Fine. If anything happens, she's dead." Jennie smiled, it's nice to have friends sometimes.

She's at gym class and just like they said, Roseanne is here. Her hair tied up and in her regular PE uniform, quite new for Roseanne. Jennie's attire was the same, but she put a little twist by turning the shirt into a crop top.

"Okay everyone, we will be doing this by pairs. For today, I'm letting you choose your partners." The professor smiled and gestured for everyone to get moving. As expected, the students mobbed Roseanne. It was a wreck, they all fought just to be gym partners with her. Infuriated, the professor yelled for everyone to sit down. "I'll choose your partners." He said sternly. "...Kim Jennie and Wang Yeji, Park Roseanne and Son Chaeyoung..."

"Woah, you got nice abs!" Yeji stated as she looked at Jennie's abdomen while the girl did curl-ups. She's pretty nice, Jennie thought she'd be a diva or something.

Roseanne on the other hand, did not attempt to have a conversation with her partner. She'd only answer when needed. She's putting so much effort in controlling herself from flirting, this has to be worth it. Besides, she's too busy eye-fucking Jennie who decided to test her patience by wearing a fucking cropped top in gym class.

Once they were done, Jennie and Yeji sat at the sides, waiting for everyone else to finish. Not a while after, Roseanne and her partner stood up and went to their professor. After a short talk, the two girls turned around side by side and started to walk away from the gym. Jennie looked at her, but the action was not reciprocated. But, Son Chaeyoung's phone rang, they ran back to the professor again. Son Chaeyoung walked out of the gym while Roseanne stayed talking to him. Not hearing their conversation, she decided to avert her mind somewhere else.

"Kim!" The professor yelled, she was annoyed at the sudden intrusion from daydream land. "What?!" She yelled. Her eyes widened once she realized what she had done. Everyone looked at her, she bowed and said sorry as she walked towards them. "Yes?" She asked, still embarrassed. Roseanne bit her lip to keep herself from smiling. "Please accompany Roseanne to the stock room."

"It's not here!" Roseanne sat and leaned at the wall, they've been here for half an hour and they still couldn't find those shitty keys. But who the fuck would leave keys at a stock room? Jennie giggled and stood in front of her, her arm stretched, offering her hand to Roseanne. "Stand up, the sooner we find it, the sooner we leave." She smiled. Roseanne looked at her and took her hand.

"Why don't you just make me feel better?" Instead of standing, she pulled Jennie. The girl is now seated in her lap. Roseanne smiled and wrapped her arms around the girl's petite waist as she snuggled her head in the girl's neck. "This is more like it." She said. Jennie smiled, her arms crept to the girl's back, circling her fingers around the girl's back. "If the gang saw me like this, my reputation is ruined." Roseanne joked. Jennie was about to speak when Roseanne yelled. "There's the fucking key!"

"I deserve a reward." They were still in the same position, except they were face to face now. Jennie pretended to think, she smiled. "What about ice cream later?" Roseanne shook her head. "No."
Coffee? No.
Thai food? No.
Pasta? No.

"Then what the hell do you want?" Jennie started to get annoyed. She's a bit impatient. Roseanne chuckled at the sight. "This." Her hands snaked their way to Jennie's neck and gently pulled, their faces slowly leaned towards each other like magnets. Like an eclipse, their lips met at the middle where heaven and hell lie. They kissed slowly and need I say, in an adorable way. Their smiles in between kisses looked like the moon peeking through endless darkness, like stars glistening ever so brightly to announce their presence.

"Roseanne?" Jennie asked, still in a kiss with the girl. "Hmm?" Jennie stopped, much to Roseanne's dismay. "What did the man mean?" She asked, biting her lip. "Which man?"

"The man who said the plan was to kill me." Roseanne sighed and twirled Jennie's hair as she avoided eye contact. "He was a friend of my father. I'm not supposed to say this, but my psycho father hates yours with rage. He asked me to keep you until the time is right, until they know what to do with you for revenge. I'm sorry."

Jennie could see guilt and despair in Roseanne's blank eyes. How can such cruelty cloud a wonderful soul? "Hey, hey. It's okay. I'm here with you alive, aren't I?" Jennie held Roseanne's chin and faced it towards her. "No, it's not. I risked your life for money and my name. I'm fucked up!" Roseanne yelled. Tears started to form in her eyes while she laughed of regret. "Your name?" Jennie asked, wiping the tears off Roseanne's cheeks. "He threatened to remove my name. Either he means I can't carry the Park name, or he's going to kill me." Jennie's eyes grew wide, this family could not get more fucked up. "Then why did you kill his friend?"

"To send him a message." Jennie asked her what she meant. "That I'm not going to lose you."