iii. mercy.

Jennie sat in the far back of the classroom, attempting to listen to the professor, but her mind failed her when it drifted to a pair of brown orbs with light she yearns to unveil, lips that tasted like a fusion of heaven and hell, making her want it the more she had a taste of it. She yearned even for the girl's words, how she would twist simple words into complex ones that would leave Jennie wondering if she was in trouble or she had been blessed; the girl was sophisticated, she had answers for every question, and questions for every answer. She hears what she wants to hear, gets what she wants to get, breaks what she has to break. Oh, what a clever girl she is. 

Jennie wasn't even sure if how she described the girl was a tad bit true, maybe it was exaggerated, or maybe it was not even half of how amazing the girl truly is.

"Hey Jen, have you heard the news?" Lisa looked at her expectantly while munching on her sandwich. 

The three friends, well, a couple and a third wheel, sat at their usual table on the cafeteria.

"I haven't heard anything, why? What's it about?" 

"Park Rosé is throwing a party at her house." Jisoo replied.

"And what makes you think I'm interested in this?" She sure was, but she couldn't admit that, can she?

"Well dumbass, the last time I checked, you live with Park Rosé."

"Oh." Jennie was dumbfounded, but something came up in her mind. 

"But I thought she didn't think of anyone as a friend? Why would she throw a party?" 

"No one knows either. It's been kind of a thing of her actually, she would throw parties at random times, and each one would be better than the previous parties, but all of them are better than any other party."

Juveniles filled the large mansion, bringing life to the silent house. It was overwhelming, seeing people other than Park Rosé inside the house. Speaking of Park Rosé, she haven't seen her ever since their interaction the other day. Jennie had been thinking about what the girl meant by her words, from what she said on their first meeting to the other day. It drove her crazy, she couldn't find out the meanings behind the complicated mix of words.

She decided to join the party, hoping it would drive her sane even for a moment. 

So, how did it go?

Right now, she's in a room with a girl whose name she can't remember.
lips against lips in a ravenous manner that it wouldn't look too pleasing in someone else's eyes.
bodies against each other in such close distance that they could feel their heavy breaths and beating hearts, beating hearts for persons they couldn't please, so they ended up looking to satisfy themselves with each other, hoping it would temporarily fix their aching hearts. 

The girl got on top of her and straddled her waist, moving her hips in a teasing way. Jennie felt her insides squirming, wanting to do something that would cause her sin; but she didn't care, as if living with Roseanne Park would be worse than hell. 

The girl looked at her and asked, "So, who's it gonna be? You wanna fuck or get fucked?". Jennie smirked and switched their places, "You get destroyed." Jennie went down and started removing the girl's clothes, revealing a great body. She had to say, she had never seen Roseanne naked, but she was sure the girl had curves sculpted by God himself. 

She started kissing the girl, from her lips going down. Images flashed on Jennie's mind, images of a certain woman. All of these while she made love to another. Then, a flash of guilt speared through her, why was she thinking of Park Roseanne while she was fucking someone else?