Jennie always had something uncanny about her, like the way her eyes become uneven when she smiles. It was one of the little things Roseanne liked about her. But she didn't expect these things to affect her. She never foresaw herself searching for the girl in crowded streets, seeking for her shadow in empty halls, awaiting her voice in silent songs -- she didn't expect the girl's soul to mingle with hers.

But no. She isn't in love. She's merely describing her like Shakespeare or a person in love would, but she's not in love. She simply likes the woman, can't she be allowed to do that?

"I still will adore you, is that the word you used?" She didn't notice Jennie had already stopped dancing. "Don't blame me for broken hearts."
"But I do have a request." Jennie shyly said, Roseanne scoffed. "And what makes you think I'd comply?" Jennie just smiled. "There's a large possibility that you won't. But I like to think you'd try."
"No promises."
"Don't flirt with others."
"They all flirt with me."

Jennie chuckled. "I was kidding. What I really want is for you to be honest." Roseanne immediately retorted in defense. "I never lie!" Jennie smiled. "Be honest with your feelings." Roseanne stopped. Before she could speak, Jennie beat her to it. "Oh, is there no one here out to kill me?"
"No."
"Would you like to go somewhere?"
"Where?"
"Anywhere."

Roseanne doesn't know how and why she agreed. But here she is, sitting at a beach with the moon's glistening light and the ocean's tranquil waves. The scenery calmed her heart and mind, not to mention the woman beside her.

"Do I really have to?" She whined as she threw the sand in her fists. "Hey, this is your fault. You wanted to play; and you lost. You have to thank me for such an easy dare." Jennie groaned, she's right. She brought this to herself. Who told her it was a good idea to have a bet with Roseanne? Literally no one. "Fine. When I was a kid, I had a crush on my best friend, she was my wallpaper and everything. I didn't even realize it until high school, I thought it was a normal thing for best friends. Fast forward, we were classmates on the first year and she was scrolling through my gallery when she saw a picture of me in front of a mirror with my tummy exposed. At that time I started to be conscious of my body and started to work out so I kept track of my progress. I still had a fat tummy back then so she laughed like wtf is this hahahaha. I was so embarrassed, but I knew she didn't mean it in a bad way."

Roseanne smiled at the story and at the girl. She is endearing, everything about her just shines so brightly. "Care to share some stories?" Jennie voiced out, Roseanne shook her head. "I'm not obligated to." Jennie rolled her eyes. "You must be great at parties." She said sarcastically. "I wouldn't know. I'm too busy behind doors." Jennie squinted her eyes, she understood what Roseanne meant. "Flirt." Jennie said, Roseanne chuckled.
"I've only got my eyes on you now."

Jennie was taken aback at the statement while Roseanne froze, what the hell did she just say? "What?" She stuttered. "Well, you told me to be honest!" Roseanne said as she threw rocks at the ocean, attempting to cover up her pounding chest. This isn't real. Jennie covered the redness of her cheeks with her hands. Roseanne saw her antics and smiled, somehow the sight calmed her beating heart. She held her hands in hers, taking them out of her face. "I'm willing to give this a try."

"This is so good!" Jisoo pointed out with fried chicken in both hands. They ate peacefully, well, ravenously, until the gang arrived again. "Hey, guys!" Taehyung yelled as he sat beside Jennie, she groaned. "You're still sitting with us?" The rest of them sat, occupying the whole table. "Duh. Of course." Namjoon said. Jennie looked at them, no Roseanne. "You'll see her at gym class." Irene said, reading Jennie's mind. "What do you mean? See who?" Everyone except the couple rolled their eyes. "Stop acting dumb. Roseanne." The couple's eyes widened, they both stood up and pulled Jennie to a corner.