Epilogue

It has been 5 months after the accident and Chaeyoung is now completely fine. With no broken arm it is just, everything changed.

There's Jihyo still debating whether she has a crush on that unknown girl.

Satzu went official 2 months ago. Dahmo is living their life out and 2Yeon are now engaged.

Jeongyeon was the one who proposed. Nayeon cried by the way.

Michaeng? They are still spending time with each other.

Mina introduced Chaeyoung to her parents after she got into the accident so basically she had her broken arm.

Mina and Chaeyoung spend their holidays at each other's house.

Whether its Mina's Or Chaeyoung's.

Their parents supported them since they really feel the chemistry and they look good together.

-_-_-MINA'S POV-_-_-

I am really grateful that I met Chaeyoung in this school.

It was just a snack. A snack that changed everything and i feel grateful that i have this sweet but flirty cub.

I know, I get jealous but i know in the end. she's still mine.

I then feel arms in my waist. I know who it is, its Chaeyoung.

'hey babe'

'hey'

'you know, I am very glad that i've met you, without you my life would not be complete'

See? She became this sweet after that. Nevermind.

'me too' I said as I feel her lips on my cheek.

No matter how old we get. Even though were still young. I can still feel butterflies on my stomach whenever she touch me .

I still blush in every sweet gestures and sweet talk she makes.

Like what's happening right now.

'Im actually, very grateful, That I finally Have My forever and I didn't know that TIME was the sign I will meet someone like you' I said as I kissed her.

Nowadays, I finally have the courage to kiss her. (A/N: Yes, I finally have)

And we both now we can help each other in whatever will happen in the future.

I have her and she have me.

We also have our supportive friends and family.

and this is Our Happy Ending

MI 💖 CHAENG😊

-------------------

Not the best in writing endings but hope u like the epilogue! I hope you'll still willing to read my future books. Idk when will I published a new one!

I'll inform you guys...
Thank you for the Love💕 First BOOK COMPLETED!  this is your author-nim

😁

August 12, 2019:
New note:
Hey guys!  Since we all know Jihyo,  leader-nim is dating Kang Daniel. The third book that I was about to post is about a Jihyo X Sana Book but I respect the couple so that will be canceled  I know~ I just want to respect the couple. But I won't stop being a shipper for Jihyo's ships : )  Oh btw, My third book. If I can finish my on going book which is Bloody Romance, it will not be  a twice fanfiction.. But it is still fiction.. I really hope you can support that in the future. I decided to change my own mind and wrote it in English which by the way, is in my drafts, currently, writing, together with the second book, hope you'll support both of them!

- A U T H O R