Chapter 21

<<<<<<<Previous Chapter>>>>>>>
'Please prepare the plates because It's almost done! ' I said

'Yes madam'
She said then walked away

I playfully rolled my eyes, Chaeyoung and this 'madam' word

-_-_-_-Chapter 21-_-_-_-

Chaeyoung's Point Of View

I don't know why but I felt really happy and not exhausted whenever Im with Mina. I mean, she's like the reason why I'm happy I guess.

Happy Pill?  You could say that.

We had the best dinner ever! With all the bickerings and the jokes its fun! And we are getting closer and closer. Well since I am her assistant. Currently, we are sitting in the couch watching a movie called Avengers: Endgame.

What took me surprise is she suddenly cuddled with me. Not that im complaining though she's so- I don't know how to describe this-  Fluffy?-
I mean,  I like her hugging me but not this tight.

'U-unnie y-y-you're about to k-kill m-me' I said searching for air as I was struggling to breathe.

She then release me and looked at me worriedly before muttering a 'sorry' then looked down.

Is she trying to be adorable?
Because if she did, she succeeded.

I then touch her cheek then force her to face me.

'Its okay unnie :) ' I said smiling

She then smiled back and return our attention to the movie and surprisingly the scene was a little bit inappropriate so Mina had to cover my eyes.

Okay I get it, I am still young to watch those scenes so I understand. But I never actually want to watch.. its just plain- weird.

'Mina unnie is it done? ' I said as I felt her hands release from my eyes.

Gladly it was done so.

*yawns*

I am very sleepy so I decided to cuddle closer to Mina unnie and rested my head in her shoulders and I was too engrossed by her scent that I didn't notice I was welcomed by the wonders of sleep😂.

------------------

I was woken up by the sunrays

Wait- SUNRAYS?!

I then look at the alarm clock beside my bed. Wait- THIS IS NOT MY BED?!

And its already 8:00 AM?!

the last thing I remembered was I was resting my head on Mina's shoulder.

Wait- Mina, Where's MINA?!

'I AM HERE IN THE KITCHEN! ' I heard Mina's voice

Wow, didn't know she could be this loud though and woopsies I said that out loud didn't I?

The real question is how the hell did I get here?

'I carried you to bed' Mina answered unexpectedly she was standing in the door crossing her arms.

At least I'm not that heavy right? Dang I could say she's really hot in that pose.

'HAHAHAH I know' Mina answered laughing before leaving leaving me flustered.

Why do I keep saying thing out loud nowadays?

Oh and now im OKAY! YEHEY! LET'S PARTY! Oops, I forgot. My parents doesn't allow me to.

I then went to the kitchen seeing Mina already sitting in her usual seat glaring.

'Whut? ' I answered innocently

I know she's hungry I just want to tease her.

'Can you at least get in your seat and start eating? I am hungry' Mina unnie said

And I. Spoke. Too. Soon. I then followed her and we started eating. The atmosphere was really peaceful until she decided to break it.

'Chaeng can I ask you two questions? ' Mina said wiping her lips with a napkin.

'You're already asking unnie' I said innocently trying not to laugh at her face.

'Yah! I said don't call me unnie! Here's the question. First one, are you feeling better now? ' Mina said eyeing me suspiciously.

I then smiled at her and replied 'YEAH! I wouldn't be this savage and cheerful if Im not right ? Oh and.. Of course you're the one who took care of me' Then to top it all..I unexpectedly wink at her.

I then saw her gulp and I can feel she got tensed but later on turn calm.

'Last question: What will you call me if I allow you to call me anything u like? 'Mina asked.

I then look at her if she's joking or something but nope she's serious.

'Hmm, Only Look At Chaeyoung 😃' I said confidently

She then choked that cause me to panic and gave her a glass of water..

'Mina are u okay? ' I asked worriedly after she was literally coughing like a sick penguin though its cute.

Imagine a penguin coughing that woukd be cute.

Oh no. Im thinking weird things nowadays.

*tsup*

I was then surprised later on after what Mina had done. I was busy spacing out that I didn't notice her kissing me well near my lips.

And BISH! I ALMOST HAD MY FIRST KISS WITH MINA! OMG! I mean I will be happy cause ya'll ready know she's my crush.

'U-uh s-sorry I-i-i did that you were busy spacing out, and I t-tried calling your n-name a couple times but you w-weren't listening' Mina said scratching her nape.

I then explained to her its fine :)
HAHAHAH😂😂😂

This whole day was spent with Mina cuddling, chasing each other, watching movies, flirting, and stuffs that couples do. Wait - Are we even a couple?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

HI GUYS! I am very sorry that its just short.. Its not what you expected it to be but I hope you'll like it!  I was busy preparing something. I won't tell u though but try to guess it.

Thank u so so much...  Sorry... I was lazy and tired today and I have.. The.... Nevermind

HAHAA
Thanks :)

Also thank u for the 4.45k reads😊

🚫this story is a work of fiction.
Events from this story is purely fanfiction. Character portraits and descriptions are also made up by my mind🚫

I apologize for the grammatical errors and wrong spellings

Plagiarism is a CRIME

Please VOTE and COMMENT😊

• DO NOT COPY WITHOUT MY CONSENT•
-IncrediblyLovely❤ (^_^)