Mixed feelings (Todobaku) Part 1

This takes place in the dorm after all the shit happens, idk if I'll put manga spoilers in this (prob won't) but yeah

Todoroki's POV

Today was like any other day, wake up, bathroom needs, get ready, look at Bakugou make breakfast, eat the breakfast, go to school, come back and eat, homework, sleep. It's been like that for a while. Excuse the part when I said "look at Bakugou make breakfast" I mean how could you not! It smells amazing! He back looks great! The way he flicks the pan when he's making some shit that I don't even know what. But Midoriya told me that Bakugou used to always help Inko cook when ever Bakugou came over.

The thing is that I think I like Bakugou. I don't know when it started but I always wanted to kiss him, or I always looked at him when training. The Dekusquad always made fun of me, but in a friendly way. Anyway I was downstairs in the common room with some of the class, there was me, Midoriya, Iida, Asui, Mina, Kaminari, Sero, Momo, Jiro, Bakugou~, Kirishima, Tokoyami, and a few others. We were watching a horror movie called Sinister ll. I didn't watch the first,,, or any movie in my life. My dad was all like "KiDs YoU'rE aGe WiLl bE BrAin DeAd bY tHe AGE oF 14" Dumb bitch... ANYWAY I was sitting next to Bakugo bc it was the only place left when I came. And Kirishima was sitting next to Midoriya. They were a thing since like the first year. Oh also we were in our second year!

During the movie, I flinched at the jump scares and I accidentally grabbed Bakugou hand when the spooky man showed up. I looked at him and he was starting right at me. He quickly looked away. We were sitting at the end of the couch and most of the class was sitting. I looked at Bakugou and whispered in his ear "Why is your hair so spiky?" He swatting my face away from his and I thought I saw a blush. Why was he blushing??? I looked to my side to see Mina sitting RIGHT next to me. "Jesus Christ! You fucking scared me!" I yelled, but not too loud, everyone shushed me and continued to watch the movie. I looked back at Bakugou to see him nodding off. "Cute..." I smile. "So todoroki, tryna smash bakubitch?" Some whispered into my ear. I accidentally hit her it the face. "Sorry Mina! You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled, my face starts to heat up. "It not like that anyways!" She started to giggle than laugh. "Dude that's way too funny, literally everyone knows you wanna smash" she pat me on the shoulder, Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, and jiro all came up to me. "If you are to survive we will waste your dad credit card" They saluted and started marching away. "Can you shithead shit the fuck up?" I turned around to see Bakugou giving us a death glare. "Sorry!" They whispered. Gave me a thumbs up. And tip toed away. "What the fuck?"

Bakugou POV

I shut my eyes for a sec before icy hot taped my shoulder. "What the fuck do you want now?" Was that too harsh? Eh whatever. "Your gonna regret sleeping on the couch in the morning." He said smiling. I felt my checks burn, what the fuck? Stop. "I don't care, besides I'm too tired to sleep in my bed." I said leaning my head back. Maybe he could carry me to my bed? No way he'll ever do that! "And it not like you could even carry me there!" Why did I say that. "I bet I could." He said sitting closer. "I bet you couldn't" I said sitting up and scooting closer to him. "If I can carry you to your bed, you have to do everything I tell you to do!" This fucker! "And if you can't?" I gave him a cocky smile. "If I cant, I have to do everything you tell me to do!" Ha! I knew he was gonna say that. "Your on bitch!" All of a sudden he picked me up in a second. His arm under my knees and on my back. "You motherfucker! Hold on!" He stated walking before I could even finish my sentence. "I deal is a deal." Shit I'm really in it now.
We get to the elevator (idk where Bakuhoes room is so I'll just say it's on the second) and he somehow pushes the button with his finger. "Icy hot! Put me down!" He looked down at me. Shitttt his hair makes him look twice as sexy as he was before. "If I put you down now, you would hurt yourself, and I don't want anything to happen to you." Holy shit this man just gets hotter and sexier each second. We reach my floor and he's almost at my room. I start moving and trying to get out of his hands. "Bakugou I'm gonna win!" He says giving me a bear hug and picking my up! "As if!" I say as I put both my feet at the door way so that we can't move. He lets one of his hand down and starts to tickle my knee. I start laughing and my legs start shaking. "Stop! Haha! Todoroki!" I eventually give up and we stumbled in my room. I fall on the ground and todoroki lands on me. "OOF!" I'm still a litter giggly from before so I start laughing again.

Todorokis POV

I fall on top of him and he starts laughing. "Haha, you have such a pretty laugh, Bakugou." He slows down his giggles and look at me. We're at eye level and he starts blushing. "Wait, are you blushing?!" He cover some of his face with his hands. "What! No! Why would I be blushing? That's crazy!" I grab his hands away. "Bakugou" he looks away. Could he...like me? "What?" He says still looking away. "Look at me. Please." He sighs and looks into my eyes. Shit, I could get lost in those eyes of his and without thinking I kissed him. He didn't kiss back at first, so I pulled away. "I'm so sorry I should've ju- mh!" He grabbed my face and kissed me we stayed like that for a quick sec. Just enjoying our selfs.

(Ugh guyssss im so tireddddddddf fuck me anyway bye guys I'll do part two tmr)