Chapter 13

Chapter 13: A man from the shadow 

You wake up and saw that Yami still sleep.You smiled and change yourself and looked at him again.
"I won't let happen anything bad to you my love"you sighed and looked at your window again.
After a couple of minutes you feel a hands around your waist.
"Yami you finally wake up."he chuckled and kissed you.You kissed back and looked again at windom.
"What's wrong my Queen"Yami asked a lie his head on your shoulder while his hands were still around your waist.
"I have some bed feeling.Today is a final and ..."you whispered.
"Don't worry everything will be fine.And by the way you will win "said Yami.
"Why you think that maybe Joey can beat me?"
"Joey is a great duelist but he isn't better then you"said Yami and pushed you against the wall and kissed you passionetely.
"____can I ask you something?"he asked you.You nodded and put your hands around his neck.
"After a couple of years when we older ,do you want to our baby be a girl or a boy?"
You blushed like tomato and said "Um...a girl.I suppose you want a boy "
He shake his head and said "No I want a girl too because I know that she will be beautiful and smart just like her mother"
You smiled and hugged him."I love you Yami.And I promise I will always protect you.I don't know what or who is this new evil but I promise I will protect you no matter what and the others too"you said and looked at him.Then you both heard a knock on the door.
"Came in"you said and Tea,Joey,Tristan and Yugi came in.
"Good morning guys"
"Good morning Que..I mean ____"said Yugi and you chuckled.
"So are you and Joey ready for a final"asked Tea and you nodded.
"Attention duelist,in 1 semi final would be ____ against Jons.In 2 semi final would be Joey against duelist with number 16."said a man on a speaker."The first start in 10 minutes"
"____ that's you"said Yugi and you nodded.You took your deck and with other came in arena.
The the boy with blond hair came on the platform so do you.

~After 15 minutes~

"And I now my monster destroy ____'s Darm Magician"said Jons and destroy him.
You have a 200 life points and Jons has 1000 life points.
"What the hell is that monster I had never hear for it"said Yugi.
"And the things be more worse ____don't have any monster on the field and to Jons monster none spell or trap cards can't do anything on it"said Joey.
"____just give up.You don't have any chance to win.You can't beat my monster"said Jons and laughted a little.
You smirked and said "Never!I would never give up .When the game come I never lose .I won't give up.If I believe in a heart of the cards I can win."
"That stupid thing like a heart of the cards don't exist my dear"he said.
"____ go and beat this loser"yelled Joey.
"We all believe in you" said Yami and show thumbs up. You nodded and draw a card .You looked at your card and smirk.It was just a card which you need.It was a Slifer the sky Dragon.You find a way to summon a 3 monsters and secrofised them to summon it.
"No a way no one can find a way to summon Egyptian God Card in one turn."said Jons and looked shocked.
"Now Slifer attack !"you said and won.
You came down from the platform and went to others.
"That's a great move ,in just one turn you summoned a Slifer."said Yami.
You smiled and then saw someone in the shadow.
"____ is everything okay?What you are looking at?"asked Yugi.
"Um...I could had sworn that I saw ..but that's immposible"you said and looked at him.
"Saw who?"asked Yami.
"I think I saw .....