Glowing Stars

Tweek's P.O.V 

I always enjoy nights like these. Sitting on the roof watching the stars and talking. Craig and I always do it and I have always enjoyed it. Our conversations can be deep and personal, or happy and bright. Craig has never failed to make me feel a bunch of emotions when it comes to these nights, and I enjoy it.

Its been well over 4 months since our talk about how we want our relationship to go, and I think its fair to say that we have gone slow but we have definitely gotten closer. We went on a date last week and had this really cool pizza place. Sure it sounds boring but it was basically a child's dream, and we were both pretty childish.

I think it was called Pizza Planet? I cant remember but I believe it was close to that. 

"Hey Tweek?" 

I shook a little bit, not expecting the silence to break. 
"Ah, uhm, yeah?"

"Do you want to go on another date sometime? Maybe to that Chinese place you always talk about?" So thats what he wanted to talk about.

"Uhm are y-you sure? I mean, uh yeah! That would be cool! I always wonder what they have there, i've never been there before!" Shit, you talk too much Tweek, he is gonna think your a weirdo. 

"Alright then......." There was a long silence until Craig spoke up again. 
"Hey Tweek! Its a shooting star!" 

I saw it, what he was pointing at, a glowing line streaked across the sky before it disappeared again. As soon as I saw it, I smiled. 

I KNOW I KNOw THIS IS REALLY SHORT AND I HAVENT UPDATED IN A LONG TIME IM SORRY I HAD NO IDEAS AND I HAD TESTS I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER