Sobbing

This is kind of like a filler in the series. This is going to lead up to something happening later so just hold ya horses alrighty? Okay let's go.

Third Person
"I can't fucking believe it Kenneth McCormick! No wonder they called you a slut! And yet I ignored every single fucking one of their warnings because I loved you! You are such an asshole!" Butters said, grabbing his teal jacket and getting ready to go to the garage to take his car and leave. Kenny and him had been arguing for the majority of the afternoon after what had happened between Kenny and a group of girls along with a guy. Kyle and Stan has told Leopold about the incident and Butters had never been more pissed off.  While Butters was walking to the door to leave Kenny had been right behind him trying to talk things out with him. Butters constantly throwing stuff behind him to block the way.
"Leo you know damn well what happens when I get drunk! I'm not in complete control and I can act fucking stupid!"
"Bullshit! That was happening damn well near the beginning of the party and I know for a fucking fact that you aren't a lightweight! Stop trying to bust yourself out!" This had become an all out war zone, the yelling was getting worse by the minute and things were scattered all across the messy house floor.
"You don't even trust me anymore lately! It's always 'Kyle told me this! Stan told me that!' Do you ever consider how things are going from my point of view!" A jacket left on the counter was thrown directly at Kenny's face and he stopped for almost a second before continuing.
"I know that from your point of view you admire sex more than actual fucking love! I've caught you multiple times in public staring at a girls ass or at a guys dick! I left it alone because I thought that still meant you cared about me!" Butters had stopped in his place, slowly turning around to look Kenny in the face. Snot was running down his nose and his face was soaked with tears.
"I still do Leo! You don't understand that I love you more that I can possibly say! I know I'm a fuck up. I know I'm disrespectful. I know I make you unhappy. These are all and habits of mine I have tried to change and yet I can't! It doesn't mean I cared any less about you then when I first told you I loved you!" Kenny said, softening his voice and looking Butters straight in the face.
"I....hate....you...." Butters muttered before falling onto his knees and becoming a sobbing mess.
He created a puddle on the kitchen floor with his tears and Butters couldn't stop crying. He hated that Kenny didn't keep his eyes on one person, he hated himself for not trusting his own boyfriend, he hated everything for being so much of a pain.
Kenny dropped down onto his knees and held Butters in his arms, with tears streaming down his face into Butters hair.
"I love you, Leopold Stotch, and don't you ever fucking forget that." Kenny whispered into Butters hair, still holding him close.
"I love you too..." Butters sobbed out, soaking Kenny's grey sweatshirt in tears.
Kenny lifted Butters face, and kissed him. Wrapping his arms around Butters waist and holding him close. Butters kissed back and held onto Kenny's head, sniffling back some more tears.
They both sat on the floor for what felt like to them hours. They both got up and cleaned up the entire house, before jumping into their bed and falling asleep. In each others arms.

So basically Kenny vowed himself to be much more loyal to Butters.

Hitting you all with facts, Kenny keeps calling butters Leo because. As mentioned, Butters real name is Leopold Stotch. If you didn't know that then I have no idea what you are doing.