Drinking to Sex

I'm sorry for leaving you guys on the 4 chapters thing. One wasn't even a chapter so. Here ya go kiddos.

It's the day of the party, July 25th.

Tweek's P.O.V

Oh my god I have no idea what to wear! I'm afraid I will get made fun of at the party for how I look! That is way too much pressure! I don't even wanna think about it! Aughhhhhh, this is gonna be either good or bad.

I decided to wear my normal green shirt, I was really shaky so I couldn't even button it up right. I also wore a pair of jeans, because why not? Lord save my soul.

Craig's P.O.V

Alright, I think I look alright, not too bad. I'm gonna get fucked over from the drinks so why I care about how I look I dont even know. But hey, it works, it works.

Tweek said he would be ready soon, soon as in 10 minutes later. He came out looking like a mess, hair all over the place, shirt hanging by a limb, and his jeans, they look fine. (seem a bit tight kek)

I walked over to Tweek and helped button his shirt up, his chest was hanging out and I couldn't help but blush slightly. It was almost too cute to see his small abs. Shit, I need to shut up I can't think about that right now. Maybe some other time but not when I know he is uncomfortable.

As soon as I buttoned up the shirt we got into my car and drove off to Token's house. Tokens family was rich. I think they are the richest family in all of South Park, so he has a big house. Clyde always begs him to post parties so he can get pussy. He ends up getting left high and dry though, and I find it pretty fucking funny.
We got picked up by Token and drove over to his house. People had already been filling up the house by the time we got there, soon the music would be blaring and everybody would be drunk. Just the way I like it.
Tweek's POV
The music got so loud that my ears actually began to hurt. The only calm places that were in the entire house was the kitchen and a single bathroom that was left alone. I went to the kitchen and looked for something to drink out of the fridge. Token was hella prepared because he had cases upon cases of beer. I took one bottle and removed the lid, taking a seat on the counter I took a sip and sighed.
"A bottle won't hurt, I think."
Yeah right, I said that and about 3 bottles later I am laughing about a duck falling out of a tree. Good to know. I was walking all over the place until I saw Craig run up to me. He was blushing and had an evil grin on. I had no idea what he was thinking.
We run around laughing and talking, and soon we find ourselves in a hallway making out. We broke away from a long and passionate kiss with a string of saliva hanging on our tongues. We went back to making out and it got messy, we had wars with our tongues and rubbed each others sides. Soon enough I began to reach lower than his hips and he looked excited. I chuckled and prepared myself for what was about to happen.
THIS IS SHORT ACK but there will be smut next chapter be prepared with holy water.