Preface

" Hello, Glossaryck here. So, magic's gone, isn't it ? But I'm actually talking to you. Or maybe I'm lying and that's not me ? That's not important. You're here to read the beginning of the story ? Too bad, there's nothing. Absolutely nothing. You're wasting your time, just eat this soup and tell me what you think.

*Glossaryck was tossing a cooking pot full of soup and handed the spoon to me.*

Come on, eat it. But be careful, it's boiling. You can blow on it before.

*Something was weird. Was that Glossaryck ? But magic is gone. Why was he here ?*

Just eat the soup.

*He was insisting to me to eat that soup. But knowing Glossaryck, it was one of his game. What if magic wasn't really gone ? Maybe... I can... do something. Suddenly, an idea came to my mind.*

??? : I know what to do.

GLOSSARYCK : Oh, you talk. Now, eat that soup, it was hard to make it without magic.

??? : No. Magic isn't gone.

GLOSSARYCK : Of course it is ! Just eat the soup.

??? : Why are you here then ? I'm not going to eat that stupid soup. I'm not an soup eater. I'm a soup dipper.

GLOSSARYCK : No ! It's boiling !!!

??? : Dip down !!! "

*As I said it, I dipped my hands in the soup, groaning of pain. But... I grabbed something... Is... is that—.*

END OF THE PREFACE.