Chapter 1:Meeting Adrian

Ashley's Pov

                    6 years ago

I groan as I wake up to the sound of my alarm . Where is that stupid alarm ,yes ! I exclaim when I finally switch it off then I fall off my bed.

"Are you okay " my dad asks from outside the door.

"Yes" I answered

"When your ready for school breakfast is in the kitchen" he said.

"Okay"I said

We used to be rich now we have money problems. After my mother left us, I had to live with my dad alone.

As I picked up my bag my diary fell. What? I can still have a diary at my age , am just twelve . I seriously need to clean my room.

"Ashley am sorry but I have some bad news"

"What?"

"You are going to have to go live with your mother"

                  Present Day

A tear fell out of eye as I remembered the day my dad said I had to go live with my mum.

(Alarm rings)

I wake up from my dream to sound of my alarm

"Where is the freaking alarm" I try to turn off the alarm but I fall off my bed.

Another day of school ,that just meant I was going to get bullied . I acted all tough all the time in school but when I got home I cried .

After being beaten, maltreated and abused both verbally and physically I cried myself to sleep.

I decided to learn how to fight to stop my bullying ,it actually reduced but it didn't stop.

                   At school

As I took my books from my locker someone slammed the locker door shut on my hand.

"Fuck !"

I turned around to see Layla the school's queen bee laughing at my pain.

"What the hell?"

''You deserve that and a lot more you backstabbing bitch".

"You know it wasn't my fault that Philip chose me instead of ..."

I was cut off by Kayla

"Shut the fuck up you knew I liked him".

Allow me to explain, when I was in fourth grade Layla liked this boy named Philip we were all in fourth grade .So we were all at a party and were playing 'Would you rather?'Samantha asked Philip "would you rather date Layla or Ashley?" Long story short he chose me and then he confessed his love for me, he started getting obsessed over the years one day he grew the balls to ask me out when he did I rejected him because of Layla then he committed suicide ,now we are here.

I roll my eyes"Fine, I am sorry"

"You didn't mean it" Oh My God!I am tired of this shit , that's enough. I am sick and tired of you making me feel bad."

Just then Layla grabs my hair and slams my head into a locker.

"That will teach you"

I groan feeling dizzy then I fall to the ground seeing nothing but black.

"Are you alright? Ashley? Ashley?"

Layla runs away leaving Ashley on the floor unconscious thinking she was dead.

The bell rings

Another student sees Ashley lying on the floor bleeding then takes her to the nurses office.