"Interesting," Syl said, standing up, and brushing her dress off. "Hello Mal."

Mal's voice echoed through the room. "You knew?"

Syl snapped awake, and unconsiously rolled over to look over at her clock. It was 1:13. Sitting up, Sylphrenia saw that Mal and Evie were both in their beds, sleeping peacefully.

Sylphrenia narrowed her eyes at the outline of Mal in her bed, her shoulders rising and falling peacefully as she slept. Dark tendrils, Mal's mother was Maleficent. A pure figure on a throne, Ben, one of the nicest people ever to grace Auradon would be crowned king.

Sylphrenia smiled ruefully. She had wondered why the villains had allowed their children to come to Auradon. And now it made sense. This was their opportunity to break out of the Isle of the Lost. And their children would help them.

The only way to break out of the Isle was to use a Fairy Wand. The most accessible: the Fairy Godmother's wand. And it was being kept in the Museum of Cultural History. Sylphrenia stared at the two girls, thinking. Mal and Evie had disappeared after they had finished unpacking. Was it possible that they had tried to break in? It was quite possible. They were the children of villains after all, and Sylphrenia was sure that they would have no qualms about breaking in somewhere.

Should she tell the council? Sylphrenia was required to, by fey law. Her mother had made the laws, and Nimue would have told on them in a second. But Syl was reminded of the second bit of the dream. The purple smoke that would banish the darkness.

Sylphrenia frowned. It was quite possible that the villain kids would pull through. After all, this was Auradon, a place of opportunity. But visions were often unreliable. If things went wrong, it would be her fault. Sylphrenia sighed, resting her head on her head, trying to decide what to do.

"Ugh!" Syl yelled out frustratedly before slipping out of her covers and standing up on the floor, her feet touching cold stone. Evie rustled in her bed and Sylphrenia froze, looking at her, but the girl merely turned over and sighed, becoming still.

At last, Sylphrenia made up her mind, and with a twist of green magic, she disappeared with Mal's voice still echoing through her head. "You knew?"

Sylphrenia arrived at the Museum of Cultural History. She shivered, before realizing that she was only dressed in her pajamas. She scowled. She had always hated the cold, and always made a point of staying inside when winter came.

Trying to be quick, the girl strode through the dark, sticking to the side of the building and trying to stay unseen before coming to the doors. Sylphrenia looked around, and when she didn't see anyone, she strode inside. The doors opened obediently for her, she blinked for a second at the brightness of the building.

Sylphrenia moved quickly, not taking in any detail as her bare feet hit the cold stones. The scared guard rose from the front desk, his face pale and confused. "Excuse me miss. You shouldn't-"

Syl snapped her fingers and his face went blank. His eyes were empty, and although he was looking at her, she knew he could no longer see her. She moved around the still man and went to the computer. It was still boxy and looked as if it hadn't been updated for years. Sylphrenia hated technology. Avalon never had it, and even Camelot, one of the biggest kingdoms on the continent never had it, so she never had truly using technology. Phones were hard, and Sylphrenia hadn't even tried to use a computer. Magic was the easiest way she could access what she wanted.

Syl waved her hand, and the computer brought up the footage from the security cameras. Sylphrenia leaned down, staring down at the footage. All was quiet, and she became unsure. Perhaps they hadn't come to the museum. She was just about to turn away when she saw they creeping down a hallway. Sylphrenia narrowed her eyes. They must have done something to the guard, but they had been careless with the video camera, not that anybody checked the old feed.