"Cause you want it!" said the other boy, who looked like he was about to get whatever they were fighting over.

Fairy Godmother approached them, smiling, with her arms outstretched. Purple noticed, and said, "Guys, guys, guys, we have an audience." Purple and Blue both posed in almost defensive stances.

"Just cleaning up," Jafar's son said, helping the other boy up, and giving a smile that Sylphrenia assumed was disarming to most people.

Fairy Godmother addressed him, "Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it." He tossed all of his loot back into the limo with a small frown, and the white haired boy laughed at him.

Then, he looked up, and saw the prettiest girl he had ever seen in his lifetime. Long black hair past her waist, delicate features, and a beautiful dress that complemented her figure. He strutted up to Sylphrenia, a cocky grin on his face.

"Hello, Foxy. The name's Jay," he said, folding his arms and flexing.

Sylphrenia heard Audrey snicker, and a few kids behind her made sympathetic noises for the kid. Sylphrenia had been approached before, and it didn't end well for the asker.

Then, to everyone's surprise, she nodded and said, "Welcome to Auradon." Fairy Godmother had told her to be civil, but she was greatly losing her patience.

Fairy Godmother leaned between them before she decided to scratch his face off, "Yes, welcome!"

His smile faded and he retreated to his friends.

"I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress." She continued, bowing, and completely blocking Sylphrenia's view, which she didn't mind.

"The Fairy Godmother?" Purple asked.

Fairy Godmother nodded, and Sylphrenia scowled.

"As in 'Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo'?" She asked, pretending to wave a wand.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi-you know it!" Fairy Godmother replied.

Mal smiled, and to Sylphrenia, it seemed forced. "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just... appeared out of nowhere! With that sparkling wand and that warm smile... and that sparkling wand."

So Audrey was right, Sylphrenia thought. They did have an ulterior motive.

"That was a long time ago," said Fairy Godmother. "And as I always say, don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future! Wherever you wind up!"

Ben walked forward, and Sylphrenia groaned internally. Benjamin's speech would be long. She almost left, but a combination of an interest in the new kids and multiple threats from Fairy Godmother made her stay.

"I'm Ben," he said, stepping up and introducing himself.

"Prince Benjamin," Audrey squealed. "Soon to be king!" She grabbed his arm possessively, flashing a fake smile.

Blue stepped forewords. "You had me at prince," she said, giving Ben a small smile and fluttering her eyelashes. "My Mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." She started to bow.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here," said Audrey. "And neither do you." The girl looked taken aback, frowning, but Sylphrenia was getting tired of Audrey.

"Five years ago, Snow White decreed that because of the Evil Queen's role in her finding her prince, her title stays, and she was made honorary member of the royal family. So she's a princess," Sylphrenia told Audrey. "Everyone knows that." Audrey shot her a dark look, but the new girl gave her a thankful glance before retreating to her friends.

"This is Audrey..." Ben said uncomfortably, trying to divert the topic.

"Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right Bennyboo?" She flashed him a smile and scowled at Sylphrenia. Ben let out a short laugh. "And this is Sylphrenia."

"That's a mouthful," Purple said, looking curiously at the girl.

"Yeah," Sylphrenia said.

" Can we call you Syl?" asked the blue haired girl, looking gratefully at Sylphrenia. "As a nickname," she explained when Sylphrenia gave her a confused look.

"Sure," Sylphrenia said, shrugging. She didn't care what they called her, as long as they left her alone.

Fairy Godmother decided to interrupt and move the procedure forward. "Ben, Audrey, and Sylphrenia are going to show you all around, and I'll see you all tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut! But the Library hours are from eight to seven and as you might have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." She smiled at them, pushed Sylphrenia forward from where she was trying to leave, and left, hustling kids back inside.