Date

This is a new story and a diversion from my other stories.
This is different and it will be filled you imaginations and images created by my readers.

"Pencil and Eraser" continues.

Rhema

Good morning Madam, this is Skyharris Center, at your service. I greeted an unknown caller

Skyharris Center is a real estate agency I've been working with since I graduated from college a year ago.

Rhema Diamonds or whatever you call yourself. If you know what's good for you and if you value your dear life, stay away from Greg or you wouldn't know what hit you.. You. Fucking shameless slut! The caller painfully insulted me over the phone 

I had to pull it away, compose myself in the office as the receptionist that I am and recover from the dead threats I keep receiving from this same woman.

Are you there or you have suddenly gone dumb. She yelled.

P.. Please.. May I know what I've done to deserve these threats.  For the fifth time, I have nothing to do with Greg.  I cowered in panic.

Just remember that for your own sake, you're telling me the truth and you value your reputation at your workplace..  Just keep that in mind and stay off my lover. She said and hanged up.

I felt chills over my body, sweat beading on my face even with the A.C on... I went pale.

Another call came through and I shrieked....  The ringtone was from my own personal cellphone.

I checked the caller ID and face palmed.

Can my day not get any better..

The same person I have been ignoring since yesterday after I went on a date with..

I've been trying to avoid Liam after he revealed to me that he works for Greg.

Even though, my life is being hawked by him and my own traitor of a brother will snitch up on everything I do for some dollar bills because Greg is rich.

Not that Liam is not a great guy or sweet or charming..  He is certainly the ideal boyfriend for me but then, I value my life, my integrity and reputation.

So I have vowed to stay away from Greg or anything he represents... Or better yet, anything that represents him.

After the third ring had died down I received a text message from Liam

Hello Kitty,
I'm just curious to know why you're suddenly avoiding me . Did I do anything wrong?

This is what I hate most....the guilt feeling.

Hi Liam,
So sorry I came across that way.. It's just that I'm...a lesbian.

Like seriously Rhema, is that the best comeback to get him off your back?

You're a what?!  Excuse but you didn't give me any impression of that sort yesterday.  He replied

I'm so sorry.. It's just a bit confusing and controversial and complicated to me. I texted back

Don't worry honey, I'm always available if you need a friend to talk to.. I won't judge you. I just like you but heck if its turning out this way. Call me sometime OK.

Wow.. He's really a gentleman. I hate hurting people's feelings but I really have to do this.

Thank you so much for your concern. I'll call you sometime soon. Bye.

Promise?

Yes. I Promise. I texted back knowing very well that, that's the last time he will be hearing from me.

Now, I have to see how I can pull off this lesbians stunt on my brother with Cindy.

Thinking of Cindy.. I really should call her for a girl's night out and there's no way she's finding out that my brother has a crush on her.

The anonymous caller... Can't forget about the dead threats too... Whoever she is, has got Greg wrapped around her fingers.

I can't imagine those two in a room making out... Eeeeeeewww!!  Gross!

Perhaps we'll both find another perfect hunky date at the bar.