An Eel joins the family

Surprisingly after the incident on the night with the full moon, very little changed. Titus didn't grow distant from the girls at all; Kana continued making her sexual advances on Titus, usually ending in Kyo, dragging her out of the room. And things were still pretty 'normal' or as healthy as a life like Titus' can get. He also found out the Arachne like Tara can get drunk off caffeine, which can help to calm her down a little.

However when there was a knock on the door Titus grew nervous, but upon opening the door he was met by a construction worker with several others behind him "Hey, we're here to add another room to your house, Smith will be coming by later with your guest," the man said.

"Uhh... o-okay, come in, I guess," Titus replied a little confused. The men then all went into his house and very loudly set to work. This time they were building the room downstairs, so that was a plus, but the girls did not appreciate the noise.

"Ugh, for fuck's sake," Tara groaned.

"This noise does not help me when I'm trying to imagine fucking Titus," Kana barked. Kyo just closed her eye and covered her ears, trying to drown out at least a little of all the construction sound.

"Ugh, Titus, can you take us out today? This noise is driving us insane," Tara said.

"For once I agree with her, let's go," Kana said.

"Alright, let's head out then, we can just walk around town or something," Titus replied as he opened the door, the girls exited before Titus, and they looked around. "Alright, well, let's go, I guess," Titus said, shrugging.

He showed them all the same things he had shown Kyo when she first showed up, and they even saw some other non-humans walking around, which was cool. The group still got a few weird looks or mean comments, but nothing that bad. That is until some creepy guy tried to grab Kyo's ass, but Titus stopped him by grabbing his wrist tightly.

"Don't even think about it," Titus ordered before he pushed the guy over. Kyo blushed a bit at Titus's actions, but nobody seemed to notice, or they didn't say anything because they just continued their walk until Titus' phone started to ring.

Titus pulled out his phone and saw Smith's number displayed on the screen, "Hello?" Titus said, answering the phone.

"Hey, Titus, I'm at your house with your new guest, and she's looking forward to meeting you," Smith said.

"Right, we'll be back soon, his her room construction done?" Titus asked.

"Workers just finished and are on their way out, see you when you get back here," Smith said before she hung up the phone.

"Aww, we have to go back? I was having fun," Kana said, pouting slightly.

"Eh, well, we've got another girl moving in now so we'd better get going," Titus replied. With that, the group set off back to Titus' house.

When they got there several things quickly became apparent first, just like the construction worker had said: it seemed that there was a new room on the first floor, and the front door was wide open.

"Couldn't be bothered to close the door, could you, Smith?" Titus thought to himself as he and the other girls went inside. When they got inside, they noticed something else that was different; precisely, some carpeting had been placed on the ground.

Upon getting inside, they found Smith sitting on a chair in the living room with a girl next to her. The girl had short black hair, bangs hanging over her forehead as two strands reached her shoulders, and the rest of her hair was tied into a bun on the back of her head. She had some visible black rings under her purple eyes, which indicated she was sleep-deprived, her skin was ashen, she looked like she was wearing a kimono, and had breasts that Titus could estimate were around double D cups.