Second guest: Dark Elf

A couple of weeks went by and Titus and Kyo got along swimmingly, the two became very good friends, and things for them seemed to be going very well. One morning two sat across from each other as they ate breakfast until they suddenly heard a loud knock on the door "Hmm, who could that be?" Titus thought to himself as he walked to the door.

But the second he opened the door someone smashed their lips against his. "WHAT THE HELL?!?" He thought as the person kissed him. When Titus tried to pull away from them they grabbed his head and held him there. That is until someone slapped Titus' assailant in the side of the head. "Kana, stop that, now." Said none other than Smith, who sounded pretty annoyed. "Hello Titus, this is your new guest, Kana," Smith said gesturing to another woman.

The woman next to Smith was about a foot shorter than Titus himself she had white hair that reached her waist, she had flawless light brown skin, what looked like some kind of large flower in her hair. She had red eyes, long pointed ears, C cup breasts, and she had a heart tattooed on her right thigh.

She was wearing what looked like a purple dominatrix outfit that left little to the imagination; her outfit consisted of a pair of short-shorts, a pair of leather gloves that reached her shoulders, a pair of leather boots with zippers, and she had a whip holstered to her hip. "Well, c-come on in." Titus stuttered with a slight blush as he finished looking her over. "Here's the main stuff you need to know about her kind," Smith said as she tucked some hair behind her ear. "I guess I'll be sleeping on the couch now." Titus thought to himself. "We already took care of renovations," Smith said. "Wait, so did you add another room to my house??" Titus asked shocked. Smith just nodded as she left with a smirk.

"Who are you?" Titus heard Kyo ask from the kitchen. "I'm Kana, I'm living here now," Kana replied. But as he entered the kitchen he quickly noticed that Kana was looking at Kyo's breasts more instead of her eye. "This is gonna be interesting..." Titus thought to himself. "Hey, host how about some breakfast?" Kana said.

"I have a name you know," Titus said a little annoyed. Kana walked up to him "Well you'll be my pet pretty soon, so I'll call you what I want~" She whispered in his ear causing Titus to shudder. Kyo quickly pulled Titus away from her and shot Kana a glare. But Kana remained unfazed, Kyo was actually holding Titus right under her, VERY ample breasts causing him to blush brightly "I-I'll take care of breakfast!" Titus said in an attempt to keep things from escalating.

"That sounds lovely," Kana said smiling. Titus cooked for the three of them while Kana watched and leered at him. And Titus couldn't help but feel uneasy around her, the food was ready within twenty minutes and everyone sat around the table. "The food looks great but I'd love to get a taste of you~," Kana said with a devious smirk before she grabbed Titus' crotch suddenly. Titus' eyes went wide and he inhaled sharply before pushing away from her. "Aww, what's wrong? Sensitive down there?~" Kana said with that same devious smirk. Kyo suddenly stepped in as she pulled Titus away from her again. "Leave him alone." She ordered.

"Where's the fun in that?" Kana replied. This along with everything from earlier was kind of the final nail in the coffin that these two were not going to get along well "Christ, Smith did you put any thought into who you were having me live with?" Titus thought to himself. But he figured the answer to that question would have been a resounding 'no' he also supposed it didn't exactly matter since they're both here now.

The day went on uneventfully besides Titus having to frequently stop Kyo and Kana from killing each other and Kana making several sexual advances on Titus. Until night fell at least as a thunderstorm raged outside, Titus prepared for bed but tonight Titus checked his closet and anywhere else in his room someone could hide to make sure Kana wasn't in there with him, the last thing he wanted right now was to wake up handcuffed to his own bed and Kana doing really anything she had cooked up in that dirty mind of hers.

As Titus pulled his shirt on and laid down in his bed, he could've sworn he heard someone walking away from his bedroom door and down the hall. He opened his eyes and soon noticed his door was open just a crack, the perfect amount for someone in the hall to peek in and watch him change his clothes. Titus' face went bright red at the thought of either of the girls seeing him missing any article of clothing. But he chose to attempt to ignore that thought but it wasn't easy.

He went to sleep quietly as did Kyo and Kana after Kyo managed to get Kana to stop trying to barge into Titus' room with a bag of, what she referred to as... 'toys'. Kyo however had a rather tough time getting to sleep, she had always been terrified of thunder so tonight was not a good night for her. She usually felt safe around Titus but she elected not to ask him to sleep with her because other people might get the wrong idea.