Good thing Titus isnt scared of Spiders

Titus' life had upped another level in craziness ever since Kyo and Kana moved in with him. Titus quickly learned something vital about Kana after she moved in: She seemed to constantly have sex and bondage and other dirty things on her mind. If it weren't for Kyo pulling him away from Kana all the time it's not unlikely he would've ended up handcuffed to a bed and raped. But he was getting used to it.

One afternoon after Titus, Kana, and Kyo had finished breakfast there was a loud knock on the door "Oh God..." Titus mumbled as he stood up. He opened the door and saw Smith standing in front of him.

"Hello again Titus, you seem to be getting along well with Kana and Kyo," She said. "Well as well as I can, so any particular reason you're here?" Titus asked sarcastically.

"Saw right through me, didn't you. I'm here to give you your next guest," Smith said gesturing behind her. And standing next to the road where Smith had a van parked was a woman standing there was a woman with the body of a spider in place of actual legs, her spider body was covered in orange hair, as were her arms and she had claws in place of hands.

She had pretty pale skin, six eyes deep yellow eyes, a look on her face that said 'don't get any funny ideas', short hair on her head that matched the hair on her spider body, she had H cup breasts at least, and in place of any actual clothes she had a leather strap of some kind wrapped tightly around her breasts, and the same thing between a pair of what looked like pedipalps.

Titus was surprised at first before he looked at Smith "Two questions: where is she going to sleep? And how the hell is she going to fit through the doors in my house?" Titus said.

"Already done, we added an attic and made the doors larger for her," Smith said. Titus spun around and saw what she was talking about "Jesus! I may need to get a bigger house soon." He said. "Anyway, go over there and get acquainted with her," Smith said shoving Titus forward.

He gave a slight sigh and casually walked over to the spider woman standing there. "Hello, my name is Titus, I'm your host." He said looking up at her as if this was normal for him. "My name is: Taranchura, most people call me Tara." She replied with a slight growl. "By the way, don't try to touch my hair," Tara warned. "On your legs? Or do you mean the hair on your head?" Titus asked. "My legs, dumbass." She replied.

"Well good luck," Smith said as she walked to her vehicle. "Why do I have the feeling that I forgot to tell him something?" Smith thought as she tapped her chin. "Oh well, it's probably nothing." She said as she drove off.

Titus and Tara proceeded inside where Kyo and Kana were when they saw Tara both of them stared in utter shock. Kana once again looking at her breasts more than anything "Titus, who's that?" Kana asked. "Her name is-"

"Tara, I'm going to be living here now." She said cutting Titus off. Tara quickly noticed Kana licking her lips and where she was looking "Don't get any funny ideas," Tara growled. "So where am I going to be sleeping?" Tara asked. "Smith said they somehow added an attic to my house so I'd assume that you'd sleep there," Titus said with a shrug.

"Alright, where is that?" Tara asked. "I think I can show you, follow me," Titus ordered gently. "Alright, fine," Tara replied as the two walked passed Kana and Kyo.

It didn't take them too long to find where the entrance to Titus' new attic was since it wasn't exactly hard to find a new door on the ceiling. Titus pulled down that door revealing a wooden drop down ladder. "Okay well, here you are," He said gesturing to the ladder. "Well thanks," Tara said as she climbed up the ladder into her new room. Surprisingly the room was already furnished too.

Most of the remainder of the day went by quickly and without, really any incident. But things really went crazy after Titus tried to go to bed, he woke up in the middle of the night tied to his own bed "What the fuck?!" He thought as he looked up and saw Kana, naked, staring at him with VERY lustful eyes.

"Good morning, pet." She said with her usual devious smirk, it sent shivers down his spine; more than usual.

Titus closed his eyes "Kana, what the hell are you doing?!" He almost shouted before she slapped a hand over his mouth. "Well, obviously I'm about to fuck you~" She replied. Titus tried to protest but that wasn't exactly easy since his mouth was covered.

Kana started to slide her hand into his pants before his door flew open and Kyo showed up "Get away from him!" She shouted. "Oh come on we can share~" Kana replied. Kyo didn't like that answer because she quickly pushed Kana off Titus and broke the ropes binding him as she held him between her massive breasts.

"If anyone's going to have sex with him it's me, I was here first!" Kyo shouted. Titus was shocked hearing that because Kyo never yelled or said anything like that. Suddenly someone grabbed him from above and picked him up from Kyo. "I'm the strongest one here, I get him first!!" Tara who was on the ceiling shouted. "Christ, her too, we barely know each other!!" He mentally screamed. The three of them soon started a huge argument over who got to be with Titus in bed. In the midst of which he ran out of the room and hid in the garage.

Then he frantically dialed Smith's phone number. "Hello?" Smith said with a yawn as she picked up the phone. "Smith, any particular reason the women I live with have suddenly started wanting sex with me more than anything?!" Titus demanded. "Oh I knew I forgot something, yeah it's a full moon tonight, most species of nonhuman women go into heat on nights like this," Smith explained.

"And you didn't think to mention this earlier?!?!" Titus demanded. "No, it didn't seem that important, well good luck. My work day is over so it isn't my problem," Smith replied before she hung up. "No, wait! Dammit Smith," He whispered.

"So unless I want to be raped, I need to avoid the three of them for tonight.... lovely," Titus thought as he peeked around the corner. Titus figured the best thing for him to do in a situation like this was probably just to stay hidden, either that or get the hell out before something bad happened.

"Oh, there you are..." Titus heard Tara say from above him. "Oh fuck!" Titus said as he scrambled to his feet before she grabbed him by the back of his shirt, and she moved to the floor.

She had that same lusty look on her face as Kana did earlier. And, speak of the devil, that's exactly who showed up next "Hold it, Tarantula, I'm getting him first," she said. "No way in hell!" Tara shouted holding Titus between her breasts before Kyo came in and joined the argument.

But Tara ended up holding Titus for a little too long and a little too tight because he soon passed out from a lack of air "Oh shit!" Tara said as she finally let go of him.

The next morning Titus woke up still fully clothed, "Oh what the hell happened?" He asked before quickly noticing some weight on his chest, and after he opened his eyes completely he saw Kyo and Tara resting their heads on his chest and he felt another weight on his lap which he assumed was Kana.

"Oh Shit," Titus said. Just as he said that Tara started opening her eyes.

"Hmm, oh good morning." She said with a yawn. Thankfully she still had her 'clothes' on.

"What the hell happened last night?" Titus asked. "Also since when was my bed this big?" He thought.

"Well you passed out, instead of fucking you we elected to just sleep with you hence this," She explained as she stretched.

"Ah, I see," Titus replied as Kyo started to wake up.

"Morning Kyo," Titus said. "Good morning," She replied rubbing her eye.

Kana got up next, still naked so Titus looked away from her "Hey, I don't mind if you see me naked~" she purred causing Titus to blush.

"Just get dressed you pervy elf," Tara ordered.